Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Public Account
Soo there is a gold membership account that is public called "2018_4a25" and I have seen multiple people use it both ingame and in Discord to get the Gold member role (Look below)
Is there any way to stop this? Ive seen THREE people use this account to get the role and it is a public account, and Staff/Support often don't notice this when they add the role
[Image: unknown.png]
 This is just one of the times people tried to do this Sad [Image: agma-gold-dontrik_it-2018_4a25.png?width=962&height=541]
My discord is alexx#4007

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
You mean they changed the name using inspect element?
[Image: Lightsig.png]
yes they changed the username to something else through Inspect Element
My discord is alexx#4007

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
Only one way to solve that
@Sora
Do your thing!
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • xRENDEx
(05-30-2020, 02:08 AM)samira Wrote: Lol. They change the name of the account with browser tools and then make a screenshot and then get a role in the agma discord?

Big Grin

Just crazyyyy!!! Big Grin

Part of what we do in the Discord server is ask for these screenshots, and yes, sadly if you know a few things, you can alter that, and make our job more difficult to do fairly, and as it was intended.

In some cases I have caught people just sharing the exact same screenshot, and trying to use it to make someone else have the 'Gold' role.

Now that I know this account is public, I can go back, see which Discord user(s) was given Gold as a result, and take it away again.

From a Moderator's standpoint, I really hope that @Sora can make us (Moderator only) an in-game command such as:

lookup username

As a result, it would tell us the username, their Gold Member status, and other (ie: YT, or Extreme Donator) tags they have, along with their level and place in the standings.

Or alternatively, add this look-up function to the other "Moderator" functions that we already have. (This would be better for me, since when I am at work, I will not go into the game itself.)

We could do such a lookup, and verify for ourselves that the username they gave is actually a Gold Member.  And we could continue doing what we are currently doing to try to make sure different people don't use the sane username to get multiple accounts the 'Gold Member' role.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • xRENDEx
Agreed, that command would be really useful
My discord is alexx#4007