Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Forums
Shadow Fox u know i can just revenge myself,right?

Doigt just got Rose'd
...(idk,i just know english)

(05-29-2020, 05:08 PM)Breakfast Wrote: I thought it could come in use, so people feel more comfortable as i know some people have troubles using English

I know that they is times like that especially when most people from China had to learn english but most of the time it can turn to become incredibly difficult for them just to speak that language, which confirms that they might be stuck in exactly the same situation as well, poor thing that they are just desperate to speak english properly, I'm not trying to make fun of them. I just felt bad for them because it faces the truth when it comes to speaking english as of a resident who is from china and can't seem to speak it correctly.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
I can speak pumpkin language:
oaoaaoaoaoououououououo auauauaoouououououoououououuo
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pump's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
If you're planning a visit to Manchester, make your arrival hassle-free with Ezybook's Meet and Greet Manchester service! Enjoy a seamless start to your trip by booking with Ezybook for a stress-free airport experience.