Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is playing as this country a problem?
If someone targets you and trolls you for the sole reason of where you are from then it is them who is corrupt. people who fail to recognize that nationality is not a group and people that are all the same it is but a place where your roots lay. People who fail to see this sicken me if I were you I'd take their criticism and use it to your advantage. destroy them in-game and laugh in the face of your enemy! Wink

OR it could be a case of mild paranoia as @Squirrel stated... remember not everyone's out to get you and sometimes it may seem like it's 100% and you could still be wrong... life can be almost cruel like that but you're stronger than to let things like this get you down and you definitely seem to have the intelligence and maturity to not take it to heart.

If it continues however and you have solid proof I recommend you reach out to someone who has the authority and see if you can get something moving for you... I wouldn't know too much about it but I'd be willing to have a look into it if need be.

kind regards, 
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is playing as this country a problem? - Shade1453 - 05-23-2020, 10:45 PM