Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Custom skins
I think we have all wanted to have saved up for a custom skin. But they are just too expensive 1 million coins is a bit much. Agma should make it easier to farm up for players that can't spend money.  If you agree with me reply that you do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clix Agma YT's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-14-2020, 11:00 AM)samira Wrote: I agree. But it won't change as it is part of Agma's business model.

And to be fair: If you want to make money with a game, you need to start somewhere, and at least it's possible to buy skin slots without real money just by farming coins - I guess that's a compromise that's not too bad.

I agree with you that some games make you spend money instead of farming but a lot of f2p players want wearables and bye the time they get to like 500k they would just get bones or something.
Yes, I certainly agree. It takes a long way to farm in my opinion. Those who buy clearly have the benefits, and it appears more like a paycheck to win the game than ever before.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Semphic's post:
  • kingsimont
If you are a determined player and stick with it, it's not that hard to farm up the coin. I have several skin slots and most of them were earned solely through farming. Just stick with it and play for coin...It'll prob take a month or so, but you'll get there  DansGame
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
I have never farmed coins and had 4M coins at one point. I play on SOLO Agf.io and usually earn 100k every day just through casual play.

Then again, I play Agma 12 hours a day sooo...
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-14-2020, 01:52 AM)Clix Agma YT Wrote: I think we have all wanted to have saved up for a custom skin. But they are just too expensive 1 million coins is a bit much. Agma should make it easier to farm up for players that can't spend money.  If you agree with me reply that you do.

You may need to string together a number of hours, and perhaps key on getting coins, but I do not think by any stretch that getting 1M coins is out of anyone's reach! Anything worth having, is worth fighting for, I guess?

I think a lot of you young people have a much harder time because you don't have the willpower to get 500K coins, and not spend any!

I do feel though that lately servers with a gold brick end up just having that brick controlled by a smaller group of players, so you don't really see the advantage of it.

I still think SuperSonic is the best place to get coins -- they are lying around on the map just about everywhere! But depending on your ability and playstyle, you may do better elsewhere.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
I actually like that skins are expensive. It gives me a nice long goal to work toward and it feels much more rewarding in the end.
[-] The following 2 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel