Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New commands
So , i would like some new commands!

These are the new commands:

/control *player name* = makes a player control someone (ex. pressing space making that player to split)
Only usable for spectators

/sudo *player name* *message* = like the /control command , but for chat.

/emoji *emoji type* = after you type in chat /emoji , you can put any emoji you want and it makes you say it in chat!!!
(ex. /emoji *wacky_face* makes u put a face that is laughing in chat)

So yeah , i hope they get added to Agma!!!!!

Signed , Ingressus Voltaris
[-] The following 4 users Like Deathsinger's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, HutDude, QueenOfQueens, Sora
You can buy things such as viruses, freezes, and portals in the shop to troll other players. If there was a command to make players split, the game would be way too chaotic. I think if there was a special server for this that would be pretty fun. But players would probably need to wait a certain amount of time between commands.
[-] The following 4 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • HutDude, QueenOfQueens, Sora, Squirrel
@DoctorFinkle yeah im thinking about a cooldown for 10 seconds between controls , and also if theres more spectators that do it , they can do it only one in between the cooldown , so one between 10 seconds.

Also /sudo is the comand i want most , because its in minecraft too.
/emoji is just a normal emoji command
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deathsinger's post:
  • HutDude
It was not a joke , its just cool if its added,maybe chaos.(lol)
(05-11-2020, 03:29 PM)Deathsinger Wrote: It was not a joke , its just cool if its added,maybe chaos.(lol)

Hehehe! It's soooo funny to consider the mayhem, and the name-calling and other drama this would create in the game! I have a feeling that @Robin would secretly want to hug you, while officially trying to keep a straight face!

I couldn't possibly keep mine straight!

But I'm with Finkle... you can already do some stuff like tat with 'prank' skins, and other such things.

Having commands for them, even with a cooldown would just turn the whole game into a constant riot, I think!

You would quickly vault to #1 in the 'Most Hated Player List'! lolol... Is that really something you wanna be known for?! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Jupiter, Sora
(05-11-2020, 07:00 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 03:29 PM)Deathsinger Wrote: It was not a joke , its just cool if its added,maybe chaos.(lol)

Hehehe! It's soooo funny to consider the mayhem, and the name-calling and other drama this would create in the game!  I have a feeling that @Robin would secretly want to hug you, while officially trying to keep a straight face!

I couldn't possibly keep mine straight!

But I'm with Finkle... you can already do some stuff like tat with 'prank' skins, and other such things.

Having commands for them, even with a cooldown would just turn the whole game into a constant riot, I think!

You would quickly vault to #1 in the 'Most Hated Player List'! lolol... Is that really something you wanna be known for?! Wink
   Someone else controlling my splitting? Angry  No way, not fun at all. I'd stop playing if that option became available.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
I definitely enjoy thinking about this happening, however not to me.. Tongue
Like @DoctorFinkle said, I think there should be a server dedicated to this. It could become a back-and-forth between teams; one member of the team spectates, controlling the #1 team/player, making it easier for the other teammate to eat them, and become #1. Then both the team members spawn and the former player in #1 spot would come after them! It would be fun, especially to watch, but I definitely would not want this to be going on in the normal servers.

While this may be a lot of fun, it may cause a lot of drama in the chat. I’d say that if this becomes a server of it’s own, it is similar to another mode, so that they can’t get mad, because they chose to play this server, and not the normal one! (Example; This server having similar ways of playing as in “Giant”, so if they get frustrated, they can just hop on over to Giant and not have to deal with the people controlling them, while still playing a similar mode.)

Also! If the command is “/control <player name>”, then the players with fancy text in their name it would be harder to control because you’d need to be able to find exactly what font they’re using, or be able to copy & paste their name. I’d say, everyone has their own player number displayed next to their nickname in chat and maybe under their name on their cell (if they’re not talking in chat/don’t have chat on, people could see their number on their cell). This could also possibly help with inviting players on mobile, there could be a chat command such as “/invite <player number>”. Which leads me to making my own thread in “Ideas”, that I’ll type up a little later.. (more about parties on mobile.)
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenOfQueens's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
I would say that the chat in this server would be so hideous, we should just axe the normal chat altogether, and replace it with something else.
Every time you try to type a line and hit enter, it basically does nothing, and gives you a random entry from the following:

• Your momma didn't teach you that word!
  • Put this bar of soap in your mouth this instant, buster!
  • AUTOCORRECT Failure: Too many typos.
  • Please stop typing to reduce the smoke coming from your ears.
  • Sticks and stones may break my bones, but these words will make me desert you!
  • Is there a new truckstop in town?
  • Now tell me what you REALLY think!
  • Whoever told you that you look cute when you're mad was LYING to you!
  • Emotional Overload: Please take an 'Anger Management' course!
  • We can't say that on the live Internet!
  • In the name of Jesus, I command that YOU COME OUT OF them, you demon!
  • I suppose your 'frenemy' days are over??
  • What a thing to say! You're going to need a priest after this!
  • MUTED for foul language!
  • CENSOR Overload: Replaced with "^%#$% #^%$^%# %$@$%!!!"
  • Now that's not a nice thing to say!
  • Not even Howard Stern would say that.
  • If you can't say anything nice about someone, then say nothing at all!
  • Your input deleted for Drama Control.
  • Please report to Poison's Control Centre for being toxic!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Jupiter, QueenOfQueens
(05-12-2020, 04:52 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I would say that the chat in this server would be so hideous, we should just axe the normal chat altogether, and replace it with something else.
Every time you try to type a line and hit enter, it basically does nothing, and gives you a random entry from the following:

• Your momma didn't teach you that word!
  • Put this bar of soap in your mouth this instant, buster!
  • AUTOCORRECT Failure: Too many typos.
  • Please stop typing to reduce the smoke coming from your ears.
  • Sticks and stones may break my bones, but these words will make me desert you!
  • Is there a new truckstop in town?
  • Now tell me what you REALLY think!
  • Whoever told you that you look cute when you're mad was LYING to you!
  • Emotional Overload: Please take an 'Anger Management' course!
  • We can't say that on the live Internet!
  • In the name of Jesus, I command that YOU COME OUT OF them, you demon!
  • I suppose your 'frenemy' days are over??
  • What a thing to say! You're going to need a priest after this!
  • MUTED for foul language!
  • CENSOR Overload: Replaced with "^%#$% #^%$^%# %$@$%!!!"
  • Now that's not a nice thing to say!
  • Not even Howard Stern would say that.
  • If you can't say anything nice about someone, then say nothing at all!
  • Your input deleted for Drama Control.
  • Please report to Poison's Control Centre for being toxic!
     L.O.L. very funny squirrel. Don't desert me when I'm cursing you!   #*•*|¢&  @$$!!  The absurd can be very funny. For some people they are at their funniest when they are so serious.
Lol ill probably be 2nd most hated if Deathsinger would be 1st most hated
Cause i curse sometimes.
^o^
by sometimes i mean like 50% of the time
^o^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Romanista_'s post:
  • Squirrel
(06-01-2020, 07:54 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: by sometimes i mean like 50% of the time

You probably just talk to guys too much.

They will make ya do that!
Fight the Good Fight
 yeah obviously, if thats added its way too op lmao xD
i eat sumuri's :O
Lol some new commands would be cool o_O
o_O
[-] The following 1 user Likes -Badboyhalo-'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026