Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Voltaris clan owner's introduction
Yo ! Im Ingressus Voltaris , but people usually call me as the ''Deathsinger''.

Im kinda cool , and also i make some funny jokes.
I usually like to help people and also i dont like teaming,more in solo servers.

So yeah,this is how i am !

Signed,Ingressus Voltaris
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deathsinger's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Yes,but i like bonk.io , paper.io , and minecraft too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deathsinger's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-10-2020, 05:31 PM)Deathsinger Wrote: Yo ! Im Ingressus Voltaris , but people usually call me as the ''Deathsinger''.

Im kinda cool , and also i make some funny jokes.
I usually like to help people and also i dont like teaming,more in solo servers.

So yeah,this is how i am !

Signed,Ingressus Voltaris

Hello and welcome to the Forums!

It sounds like you are the latest long-time player to check out the Forums! We're glad to have you, and hope that you'll use it some!

Whereas Discord makes it easier to communicate with more people simultaneously, the Forums helps organize info, so that you can write a thread about something once, and have it be used for years to help people out!

(If you look up @run SPOT run here, almost every last one of his threads was predominantly useful, for example!*

I hope you have some fun with us, and weigh in on things, when the urge strikes you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, run SPOT run
hoiiii new person
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
(07-20-2020, 06:45 PM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: hoiiii new person

He joined like 2 months ago(maybe 3) already(not to be mean just saying)
^o^