Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
staff
Wow!!! Well you should be a really cool mod! Even tho ur just 10 years old (lol) , you kinda act like a 30 year old.

Im not scared or anything , but it is cool for a 10 year old to be that serious. (lol)

Signed , Ingressus Voltaris (Deathsinger)
[-] The following 2 users Like Deathsinger's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(05-10-2020, 11:40 PM)Doigt Wrote: That is a common misconception people have. Notepad++ is very modern. However it has a different design philosophy which may make it seem old to people who have barely used it if at all. It keeps getting new updates, it is lightweight, it has a wide selection of classy themes and plugins, and it is great at what it does.

I think that in the end, you should use the tool which is best for your needs and preferences, because ultimately that's matters the most. A tool can't be the best for you if you don't like using it or can't use it effectively, no matter what other people say. What other people use, as long as it gets the job done, should be none of your business.

I'm with you in the Notebook camp!

It's just like using PuTTY as your SSH client on a WinBlows box.  Why would you use anything else?!  You drop the whole app on your desktop, it does everything you need, saves profiles for whatever crazy # of baremetal/VM servers you need to get to, and it only takes up maybe 200K of space!
(I even use PuTTY as a "foundations" test, so I can test a POP3 server by getting to the mail server in it's natural state, and giving it commands myself! The same works for any other protocol, and helps you remember the port #'s you should use!)

It's a tool for the ages, and free to use anytime, anywhere! And so small, you can put it on almost any device you can imagine! All an on-call SysAdmin often needs, is a phone or tablet with PuTTY on it!!

I can remember taking care of the company Wiki.... and my boss would ask me what tool I was using, I would say "Notebook", and he would start screaming and yelling -- I would just tune him out, because ideas-guys are never work-intensive. They don't understand. (lol)

The guy I took over for was a lazy ___ who rarely did anything.... and when he changed something he used one of those useless editors that would just add HTML tags ad infinitum to the files... So as I would fix that cr@p, he couldn't understand why it would take me a bunch of time, and why I would still spend the time regardless.

I finally taught him a lesson by sending him HTML mail to his cell... he would get ticked off cause he had trouble reading it.  And I told him, this was the same thing as you not understanding why I would take time to once-and-forall remove spurious HTML tags from what was essentially a database, except not in MySQL.

We NEEDED it to keep straight the IPs that we owned, and whether they were available, or what company we had assigned them to!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Doigt
You tryna have staff! Cool!
I'll maybe try to start making youtube vids and get yt rank.
^o^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Romanista_'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Meanwhile im in the backround learning unity and crying because every bracket is undone by the last even though they are like negatively related... KECHOW
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • xmaster
(05-06-2020, 04:19 PM)[Pro]Megan Wrote: Hey! I really like playing agma.io and i have a lot of expierence with the players and stuff.

If you would give me moderaor i would be really happy! Tongue Tongue

My agma.io IGN :[Pro]Megan

if sora replies to me i hope i will get staff if not i will wait and i will post some months later

sora so if u are on pls reply

i hope its for good.Thank you for your time.

nice idea, but its really kinda hard to get a moderator, you will need to be 16+(maybe im not sure), and whatever whatever, so its kinda hard to get a moderator. im not to mean by that  Angel
i eat sumuri's :O
(06-01-2020, 08:43 PM)samira Wrote: ProMegan did not post anything again so I guess she gave up anyways.

Sad Sad
i eat sumuri's :O
Megan didnt give up,she is my friend and she told me that she woukldnt like,get on the forums until she gets staff.

i ment wouldnt not wouklnd(lol)
^o^
Staf is kinda hard to get by what i see
o_O
why is badboyhalo's reputation at -1?
^w^
oop- now its at 0
^w^
(06-07-2020, 11:09 AM)CubicPVP Wrote: why is badboyhalo's reputation at -1?

(06-09-2020, 05:11 PM)CubicPVP Wrote: oop- now its at 0

lol
[Image: Dasnerth.png]toxic,but cool Cool 
(06-02-2020, 06:54 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: Megan didnt give up,she is my friend and she told me that she woukldnt like,get on the forums until she gets staff.

i ment wouldnt not wouklnd(lol)

No-one is going to consider a person for 'Staff' member that is waiting to receive 'Staff' before they come back onto the Forums. That's insanity!

You get tapped to be a Staff member only by being recognized for all the messages, help and various other contributions that you make!'
'
It's never going to just fall into someone's lap -- it only comes as recognition of your hard work!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!