Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uk education system
Hey guys!!

I am asking here becuase i need some help with the UK education system. I moved away from the uk at the age of 12 so i didnt complete the A levels or GCSE exams. IS there any way i am able to do a self study (no class) sit-in exam? If so, once completed, which way is the best route into Uni?

Thanks!!

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, BomBastic, DoctorFinkle
(05-06-2020, 12:17 PM)samira Wrote: Hey,

I recommend to ask @BomBastic as he is from UK.

I think he is in the Agma Discord, you can find him there.

I also sent him a link to this thread.

Thank you!

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-06-2020, 09:10 PM)samira Wrote: @Breakfast I talk to him in Discord and this is what he said:

Quote:Well urm, I did my exams a different way :X . If you left the country, i guess you'd have to do a few classes
to check you qualify to even be able to take the exam
idk what to say, I don't wanna say something that isn't true

ah thats the thing, i would rather spend the time doing them myself because you have to send all your documents to the ministry of education to get them converted and it isnt cheap either. Thanks tho!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026

Greetings from a new Agario player,
I was born in Leven, Fife and moved to Innsbruck with my family in 2016. My dad has a small business here (restaurant + hotel). I'm not that kind of a person to mess around with my business ambitions; a dreamy linguist is living in me, so I'm planning to apply for the Erasmus+ programme in the UK. Any recommendations? What to start with?
Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DanielPi's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-11-2020, 07:07 AM)DanielPi Wrote:
Greetings from a new Agario player,
I was born in Leven, Fife and moved to Innsbruck with my family in 2016. My dad has a small business here (restaurant + hotel). I'm not that kind of a person to mess around with my business ambitions; a dreamy linguist is living in me, so I'm planning to apply for the Erasmus+ programme in the UK. Any recommendations? What to start with?
Thanks.

Welcome to Agma.io and the Agario Forums, It's nice to see you here! If you really do want a new business to start out with then you've must shall find a certain place to at least get hired in (Like a Fast Food Restaurant or whatever) but it's incredibly amazing to see you in the forums and as an Agar.io Player, have a very nice and fun time here My friend! Big Grin
If you wanna contact @Sora, just write him a private message and wait an Entire week for him to respond you if he doesn't then just him the exact same message over and over and over again and you just keep on doing that until you get the correct answer, it will work because some staff done it! Smile

The Official Agma.io Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Uc4wydV

The actual Game:
https://agma.io/
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin