Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uk education system
Hey guys!!

I am asking here becuase i need some help with the UK education system. I moved away from the uk at the age of 12 so i didnt complete the A levels or GCSE exams. IS there any way i am able to do a self study (no class) sit-in exam? If so, once completed, which way is the best route into Uni?

Thanks!!

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Breakfast 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, BomBastic, DoctorFinkle
(05-06-2020, 12:17 PM)samira Wrote: Hey,

I recommend to ask @BomBastic as he is from UK.

I think he is in the Agma Discord, you can find him there.

I also sent him a link to this thread.

Thank you!

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(05-06-2020, 09:10 PM)samira Wrote: @Breakfast I talk to him in Discord and this is what he said:

Quote:Well urm, I did my exams a different way :X . If you left the country, i guess you'd have to do a few classes
to check you qualify to even be able to take the exam
idk what to say, I don't wanna say something that isn't true

ah thats the thing, i would rather spend the time doing them myself because you have to send all your documents to the ministry of education to get them converted and it isnt cheap either. Thanks tho!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Breakfast 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026