Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Idea. You asked for one.
(09-24-2016, 05:12 PM)Relax Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 02:53 PM)Mikasa Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 01:29 PM)Relax Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 05:00 AM)REACTION Wrote: Please stay on topic.

No.

Lol, savage.

Relax you're over 120 years old man.

420 ?  Heard that  Smile
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Mikasa
*cough cough* are you guys still not on topic?

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(09-24-2016, 01:33 AM)Relax Wrote: Lol squirrel wrote that. He always has the long posts

HEY! I love your new signature!

"Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW,
FALL in order to GROW,
LOSE in order to GAIN.
Because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."

It's quite accurate...

However, those are not the only ways to learn -- ie: through pain.

I have been very fortunate to have a wide group of on-line friends over my more than three decades (wow!) of being on-line! I've always enjoyed getting to know people, and 'what makes them tick', and so many have shared much of their personal pain with me... not looking for me to fix anything (who am I to do that; I'm just a furry rodent!) -- but to just listen.

So for those out there who are socially shy, as I was, go ahead, be kind and caring on-line, encourage your on-line buddies to share with you. You'll be amazed at how much you can grow and learn, through others pain. (And don't be like I was then -- share back! Because it's the memory that someone cared about you, and trusted you enough to reveal certain hardships, that will stick with you later.)

(I remember almost all of them. But I can think of very few who definitely remember me.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(09-25-2016, 01:22 AM)REACTION Wrote: *cough cough* are you guys still not on topic?

k back on topic and with a real idea.

I looked for two things when I started playing AGF . A high scores which I found right away. The other thing was out comes of the CLAN challenges. There is a  section in the forum where clans post their challenges but no scores or follow ups are posted that I could find anyway. 
It would be great if the clan thing could be more official. 

Like if you have a clan then out come of the challenges have to be posted by the clan representative.  This idea comes from all the clan talk I see in chat while I'm playing. Now I'm interested. I want to know which clan can kick butt the best  Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
@TM Soloist: Members 1 you might have been interested in this lol
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=877
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-25-2016, 09:29 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: @TM Soloist: Members 1  you might have been interested in this lol
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=877

Thanks for the link.
I have a good idea and I'm excited about it....but  it would mean more work for y'all  Big Grin

Is it possible to close off one Agarioforums.io  AGF game room and then allow only preselected players into the room at preselected times?  
This is my idea. Registered team tournaments. 

If you let ten teams or more into the room. The match can last  3 hours? maybe it would be less. They fight it out untill three teams are left, or time runs out, in which case the masses of each team will determine their ranking. first second and 3rd . Top 3 positions  are presented with virtual trophies at the end of the match and will be featured in the trophy room. The trophy is relinquished if the team looses that position and  is passed on.
The mass of all teams at the time of their demise will also be recorded and their ranking will be displayed . In this way teams  can move up and down the list in ranking. The  teams who spend the most time at the top will get recognition  also.
Teams obviously have to be forum members. Matches are set when 20? teams have signed up for a match?. Incentives could be team skins... teams can buy special skins or or pick from the free ones. Clans can receive recognition if the clan enters a team into the match. Winners  get their team names into agarioforums.io news and so on.  they can trade team cards...oh sorry. scratch that

I do need to rely on the experience of forum members to come up with match lengths and team numbers. Matches can be monitored in spectator mode.

Seriously, I haven't had my medication yet, so i am in my right mind. (snickers)
I am worried about how to correct the for seen problem of three teams forming appliances before the match.?

The question is: is this possible to do?

note: we would need a Don Cherry to do you tubes 

Yes I am actually going to post this. Here it goes. clicking the post reply