Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
party games
There should be,like ,to invite your party on a server(like selffeed)and it will give ur party challenges to do and minigames(like 1v1s)
^o^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Romanista_'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
it could be interesting to create a 1v1 server however I wouldn't see how that could work perhaps if there were mass pellets?
If a 1v1 server would be added,then who would get a heal thingy first(the first 2 to get one)have to 1v1 and winner gets a certain amount of coins
^o^
(05-31-2020, 04:30 PM)Romanista_ Wrote: If a 1v1 server would be added,then who would get a heal thingy first(the first 2 to get one)have to 1v1 and winner gets a certain amount of coins

Making a 1vs1 format with rewards has one big problem, that I can think of.

No-one has yet been able to come up with a quick and efficient way (so it doesn't create lag in the servers) to tell if two people are teaming and purposely eating each other, or if it's actually a protracted one-on-one battle unfolding!

I think that would have to be sorted out before any one-on-one game modes are tried. For now, the closest there is to that is the Battle Royale servers, and when one starts, get in there and shout out, "Anyone who teams has proven that they are (insert random insult here)!"

If there's a way, Sora will figure it out... But I think it will take some time.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!