Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agma.io Updates - May 2020
(05-20-2020, 10:20 PM)Cubi Wrote: why do people not like multibox. its just playing with yourself if you know what i mean.

To me, multi-tabbing is just another way of cheating so you can Team with just yourself.

I slightly admire the people who have the manual dexterity to do that, but they are just another hazard that is likely to get the Solo player killed, so I heckle them as much as possible.

Not that that makes them give a damn.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, nocarm
Multi-tabbing

This has enabled players to farm powerups like a factory and even if they have one account that farms coins while the other has 300 bots they now OWN the gold block and pretty much have unlimited coins... it's pretty ridiculous but it's definitely not skilless.

In my opinion, it's a very difficult topic to approach and I don't think much can be done about it unless we refer to an old (perhaps dead idea) of making it so that you can't play without a registered account and then add a rule that is only acceptable to have one account per player... but then what's the backlash of this? more accounts to be banned? peoples hard work gone? more work for @Sora and staff? when there are the more pressing matters at hand I think it's best we focus on those then see how we can move from there.

Kind regards,
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, nocarm, Squirrel
@Sora Love the updates and improvements! Certainly come along way since ive last been on here. Keep up the great workSmile
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
@Sora this is the best update ever new skins new every thing thank you for all the things you do for us @Sora.
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes XxtoxicagmaytxX's post:
  • Squirrel