Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Tips, and Opinions
So... iv'e been making agma.io edits on my youtube channel, for about a month now. In my opinion, they are good but they could use some work. To get a better insight on what others think of them, I would love it some of you could check out this video and reply with a rating 1-10, While also giving me tips on how I could improve! As always, thank you (if you did) for taking the time out of your day, to give me some tips, i really appreciate it! Thanks a bunch! -Pajoli

The video I'd like you to rate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI875WKqekY

Thank you!
Pa-Hoo-lee
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pajoli's post:
  • Squirrel
@Pajoli I’m not much for video edits, but overall I liked the concept! 9/10

Just wish the video was, a bit longer Wink
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Pajoli
(05-27-2018, 07:53 PM)Pajoli Wrote: So... iv'e been making agma.io edits on my youtube channel, for about a month now. In my opinion, they are good but they could use some work. To get a better insight on what others think of them, I would love it some of you could check out this video and reply with a rating 1-10, While also giving me tips on how I could improve! As always, thank you (if you did) for taking the time out of your day, to give me some tips, i really appreciate it! Thanks a bunch! -Pajoli

The video I'd like you to rate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI875WKqekY

Thank you!

Yeah, I guess you're looking for direction, right?

I could not make a video myself, so I'd always give you a good score.

What I think would make for good videos are cool sequences... longer sequences. If you want to do teamer-stuff, then show us unexpected results...

How about Team-on-Team?

And how about solo players killing a Team?

Not, you know, when the Team kills itself (which is how it so often happens), but when the solo player outsmarts them, and destroys them despite their advantage.

It may be a big ask. I'm not sure how you capture such sequences, really, except maybe from spectate when the lead isn't changing hands. Or you're one of the players involved. Smile

What you did with the music was an excellent beginning, I was ready to watch more!

Good luck to you, and hope that you enjoy making them. I believe that in the end an artist who enjoys what they do, produces the best stuff. Smile

Thanks for sharing, and hope that you'll have another one... a full-size one, instead of a tease... Wink for us some time soon!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Pajoli
The video needs more edits. I will give it 7 out of 10.