Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey I'm Sunny!
[Image: WIqo72Z.png]
[-] The following 8 users Like Sunny_Official's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix , Démone, FilipCro125, Mikasa, Sora, Squirrel , xRENDEx
Hey and welcome Sunny!

To be honest, that might be the best introduction I've ever seen, well done!

I really hope you will enjoy your stay. Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Sunny_Official
So this is the famous introduction thread people are talking about! Really creative, interesting and well made.
Welcome to the forums, and thanks for sharing a little of your design skill with us! Hope we can see more of that!
Looks like @Mikasa was summoned back to the forums from your thread too! (Welcome back Mikasa!)
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 4 users Like Sora's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, Mikasa, Sunny_Official
that was one of the best introductions I have seen
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 3 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Mikasa, Sunny_Official
Welcome to da community Sunny
 Ngl,pretty nice introduction thread u have there
If u want u can also read my introduction thread although idk if u will succeed xD
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • Sunny_Official
(04-03-2020, 09:10 PM)Sunny_Official Wrote:
[Image: WIqo72Z.png]

Welcome aboard, Sunny! (I knew you were 'official' because your intro was split into night and day, and where there was light, there was a sun!)

I am amazed at people who have such a gifted memory that they can easily learn 4 and more languages! And I am very glad that English is one of them!

Here's hoping that you preserve the image of your introduction! Some of us (like myself now) have been here 4 years or more, and to see the introductions of those who came before you, sift through 'Introductions' and have a look at past intros of those who intrigue you!

If you would like to have your videos featured on the kill page within Agma, please feel free to post a message here with it, or you might consider whether you're also ready to see the Discord server, which often has more activity. Most of the keener minds, however, have been keeping up with the Forums -- this is the best place to have a debate over a new idea. On Discord, send a message to me, Squirrel#0232 or any other Discord 'Staff' member.

You've clearly already had a bunch of fun with us, and of that I am glad! But now you will notice all manner of people that you've very likely never encountered before, and it will become clearer that just as you gravitated towards one or two particular types of servers, some of the rest of us chose differently! (I, for example, am most often found in SuperSonic (NA), where speed is king, and even though I play the simplest of styles, always solo, never with powerups, no self-teaming using bots, I can still make people raise a fist and become frustrated with me. lol)

So welcome in from the two sub-communities that you already know, and here's hoping you will make more friends amongst the other sub-communities that are also here!

And thank you for sharing your style with us! As I'm sure you've begun to realize, never before have we had an intro that was as pretty, plus detailed, as yours! Here's hoping that a few will see your example, and it will inspire them to let their creativity show as well!

Thank you again, for allowing the rest of us to know you have been in our midst, and offer an opportunity to get to widen the people whom you know! I hope that we will hear what is on your mind, just as much as you've shown us grace and style in a message via visual effects, that makes it so much easier on the eyes. It was almost like a Marketing 101 lesson! (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125, Mikasa, Sunny_Official
[Image: nPYECc7.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Sunny_Official's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, Mikasa, Squirrel
i love these posts <3
My discord is alexx#4007

[-] The following 3 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • FilipCro125, Squirrel , Sunny_Official
Dangggggggggg, talk about an introduction lolol. Glad ya joined mate, hope ya like it here
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Sunny_Official
Loool I know this isn't the best place to say this, but thank you very much! @Sora
I'm glad to be back here, and I'm looking forward to actually be as active as I used to be, both the forum and the Discord server.
Looking forward to see you (and everyone else aswell of course)! Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Squirrel , Sunny_Official
Welcome back Mikasa ^^
My discord is alexx#4007

[-] The following 2 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • Mikasa, Sunny_Official