Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New
ут new clan only for youtubers, streamers
[-] The following 1 user Likes SilverYT_official's post:
  • Squirrel
(04-03-2020, 08:47 AM)SilverYT_official Wrote: ут new clan only for youtubers, streamers

Hi Silver, and welcome aboard!

I almost missed this message altogether, because you posted it using the colour black, and it goes on top of a black background, making it basically invisible!

Good luck with your YouTubers/Streamers clan!

If it works, you could potentially time video releases a bit better so they are better spaced out, and everyone has more of a chance for exposure. You could include in that planning, the possible featuring of videos, which you can always send to myself, or other Agma Discord 'Staff' members.

Running a clan itself is hard work, and running one where everyone is already a YouTuber, or possibly a Streamer seems like it poses both additional rewards for you, and maybe an extra dose of ego as well.

Feel free to advertise this on the Agma Discord server as well -- you'll just have to read the examples in #clans, and make me an ad for yours!

Again, best of luck to you with this!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(04-03-2020, 08:47 AM)SilverYT_official Wrote: ут new clan only for youtubers, streamers

I was wondering why does ur name sounds familiar to me 
And then I remembered that I made yt banner for u lol

WELCOME TO DA FORUMS :wink:
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • Squirrel , wraith
Damn, that's good
hey i cant read it, try to change to the color of the text
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.