Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPAM KLAN RECRUTING
IF YOU'RE USER'S LIKE DIS ON AGARIA:
USERNAME [SPAM] 

I WONT HEAT YOU
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

SPAM CLAN GUIDING PRINCIPLES:

>> DON'T EAT PEOPLE FROM THE SPAM KLAN
>> DON'T TEAM WITH ANYONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WE BE HARD-BOILED ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP
>> DON'T USE MODS, NO EXCEPTION
>> IF CHOICE THERE IS, PREY ON CELLS WITH USA AND UKRAINE SKINS.
>> SECOND KLAN'S BIGGEST ENEMY ARE OTHER TEAMS AND CLANS. ANTI TEAMERS ARE ALSO OUR ENEMIES
>> IF YOU CANT EAT IT, THROW A VIRUS AT IT.
>> OUR GOAL IS TO BE AN ANNOYANCE TO OTHER CELLS, DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE THEIR POSITION DROP
>> DON'T THROW A VIRUS AT SOMEONE FROM SPAM KLAN
>> IF SOMEONE ATTEMPTS TO FORM A TEAM WITH YOU BY GIVING YOU MASS, GIVE BACK ALL MASS DONATED
>> IF YOU PLAY IN TEAM MODE, YOU SHALL NOT GIVE MASS TO ANYONE EXCEPT SPAM MEMBERS.
     >>>> YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO SPLIT MORE THAN ONCE IN THAT MOD. WE BE HARDBOILED.
     >>>> IF YOURE IN THE DOMINATING SIDE, YOU MUST SABOTAGE YOUR TEAM.

this here, is a list of known klanmembers:

>> SPAM000
>> DragonKing1

Temporary (4-fun) members:

>> run SPOT run*

*trial expierd
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Can i join?
of course as long as u abide by da guidin principles of da clan

Klan is mostly active on agario north american server in experimental mode and on the agario.mobi private server

haha i love chaos....eat me if you can. i go against teams first, then skins, then racist names, in that order. im allso a thorough believer in the "if you cant eat em, pop em" style of gameplay. hope to see you on the field!
[Image: giphy.gif]
naw thats a real agar.io player! see you there!

just for fun you crazy Russian
[Image: you_crazy_Russian.jpg]

n.american server ffa
niec niec. butt u did it rite, we heer in teh spam klan do it wrong, teh clan tag is after teh usernaem:

USERNAEM[SPAM]

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

im left handed....always a lil backwards. i'm more likely to die in a chainsaw accident, so cut me some slack....besides...like i said for fun, not for any clan Wink
we dont even behave liek a normal klan. Join us!
were fun n few, so its liekly u dont see us often in yore way! Wink