Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idea: A way to change email?
There is really no way to change your email that you created your account with, unless you contact a Developer which sometimes can take a long time until you get an answer.

Idea
My idea is that you can press something called "Change email" (Not sure, just an idea lol), and a box will appear, in this box you will submit your username, the current email (If you dont have one, put something like "I have a fake email" or something), Where and when your account was created, your password (for people who have lost their password and email and everything else that should be needed to confirm it is your account. Once you've done that, you press "Submit email change" or something like that, and your report have been submitted. 
How it will work
Once every weekend (or anyday) the developer(s) check all the reports and change the email of the accounts (Not bad/fake reports of course). If the developer have changed the email, you will get an pop up message like you do when you buy coins, powerups etc were it says "Your email has been changed to [email protected]" and your email is changed

The report box will look something like this
[Image: unknown.png]
My discord is alexx#4007

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 3 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • LEADER, llin, MoodyC
I like this idea
[Image: 184421771_1209656632822439_3838928354452...e=60BCEC67]

(03-17-2020, 08:58 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: There is really no way to change your email that you created your account with, unless you contact a Developer which sometimes can take a long time until you get an answer.

Idea
My idea is that you can press something called "Change email" (Not sure, just an idea lol), and a box will appear, in this box you will submit your username, the current email (If you dont have one, put something like "I have a fake email" or something), Where and when your account was created, your password (for people who have lost their password and email and everything else that should be needed to confirm it is your account. Once you've done that, you press "Submit email change" or something like that, and your report have been submitted. 
How it will work
Once every weekend (or anyday) the developer(s) check all the reports and change the email of the accounts (Not bad/fake reports of course). If the developer have changed the email, you will get an pop up message like you do when you buy coins, powerups etc were it says "Your email has been changed to [email protected]" and your email is changed

That is best idea ,Big Grin
(03-17-2020, 08:58 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: There is really no way to change your email that you created your account with, unless you contact a Developer which sometimes can take a long time until you get an answer.

Idea
How it will work

tHAT IS BEST IDEA :d

Idea
How it will work

~snipped~
[/size]

Maybe I am not reading this right.... but it sounds to me that, using this idea, I could just find a public account... change it's e-mail even though it never had anything to do with me, then change it's password, and the public account becomes 'mine' until Sora comes along with the broom.

I believe that some lessons are best learned the hard way.

If you COULDN'T do as I said in another recent post, and create a reminder of the info you used when you created the account.... then you can afford to lose the account and start over again.

I can't speak for everyone, but I know I would make that mistake exactly once and never again!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix , MoodyC, Owl