Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agma.io Update????
Lightbulb 
What if! Just what if! We had an AGMA.IO UPDATE?!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on servers like  ALL SELF FEED GAME MODES: Instead of a player giving out a PARTY INVITATION
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for a 1 vs 1, there could be an option added once they right click on a players cell to "Battle me" - Once they have clicked that - the other player could (just like a party invite) receive a "(nickname) wants to battle you!" little box on their screen, and they have the option to comply or to reject the request. And if that person accepts the other players request, they can battle and the little box keeps tallies of who wins a match, until they no longer wish to battle one another. (This idea is not just for self feed it can be for all the game modes, but I had self feed in mind because that's the server I play the most) Thoughts?
[Image: 184421771_1209656632822439_3838928354452...e=60BCEC67]

[-] The following 4 users Like MoodyC's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, kingsimont, Sora, Squirrel
It is a good idea, 1v1 gamemodes has been asked for along time
but I like the idea
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(03-17-2020, 09:45 AM)xRENDEx Wrote: It is a good idea, 1v1 gamemodes has been asked for along time
but I like the idea

I like it if you like it.  Cool

(03-17-2020, 11:28 AM)samira Wrote: Yeah well, I think that’s one of these „if there is enough time to do it, then just do it“ ideas. Smile
It’s an additional feature that people can use if they want to. (There should be an option to disable it so people can’t spam a person that doesn’t like the feature with requests.)
So I don’t see how this could cause any harm, so it should be added as an experimental feature to find out if it actually was used. Idea

Yes yes, of course.^^ all of your comments are accurate.  Angel

[-] The following 1 user Likes MoodyC's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-17-2020, 09:37 AM)MoodyC Wrote: What if! Just what if! We had an AGMA.IO UPDATE?!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on servers like  ALL SELF FEED GAME MODES: Instead of a player giving out a PARTY INVITATION
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for a 1 vs 1, there could be an option added once they right click on a players cell to "Battle me" - Once they have clicked that - the other player could (just like a party invite) receive a "(nickname) wants to battle you!" little box on their screen, and they have the option to comply or to reject the request. And if that person accepts the other players request, they can battle and the little box keeps tallies of who wins a match, until they no longer wish to battle one another. (This idea is not just for self feed it can be for all the game modes, but I had self feed in mind because that's the server I play the most) Thoughts?

I LOVE this idea!!

It is sooooo much simpler than the crazy and convoluted thing that I suggested, sounds like it wouldn't have much in the way of overhead, and could be added much more easily than mine, with only a couple of things that come to mind that also need to be considered...

Where does the box go? Do you allow just one active 'battle' per player? If you allow multiples, how do you handle reporting? (Maybe have the one box, have it display battle results one at a time in 5s intervals... have that done on the end users machine so it doesn't take up valuable server CPU cycles.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix , kingsimont, MoodyC
(03-17-2020, 08:15 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 09:37 AM)MoodyC Wrote: What if! Just what if! We had an AGMA.IO UPDATE?!

I LOVE this idea!!

It is sooooo much simpler than the crazy and convoluted thing that I suggested, sounds like it wouldn't have much in the way of overhead, and could be added much more easily than mine, with only a couple of things that come to mind that also need to be considered...

Where does the box go? Do you allow just one active 'battle' per player?  If you allow multiples, how do you handle reporting? (Maybe have the one box, have it display battle results one at a time in 5s intervals... have that done on the end users machine so it doesn't take up valuable server CPU cycles.)
I've thought about some of those questions overnight.
The box will go in the same place as the party invite. And it shouldn't be too confusing because if the "battle me" request is first and the player accepts. No one can invite that player to a party because it will say something like, "(nickname) is in a battle!" and they will have to wait until the battle is over to invite. And if the party request is first they of course can choose to accept or decline, and in order to have a 1v1 with another individual they will have to leave their party to battle. Another thing, if someone is in a party and someone sends them a "battle me" request, they will get something like "(nickname is in a party) and they can just ask them in chat to leave party for a 1v1. And it's only a 1v1 as mentioned above.^^

[-] The following 1 user Likes MoodyC's post:
  • Squirrel
This is dope, I'm all for the 1v1 idea
#ApixApproved
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • MoodyC, Squirrel
In the middle of the sky, the flowers of our dreams are together
Under the peaceful moon frame desire together.
(03-18-2020, 02:39 AM)yisoo Wrote: In the middle of the sky, the flowers of our dreams are together
Under the peaceful moon frame desire together.

Hey @Curly, look at dis!

A babble-bot likes your thread too!

It looks like it was trying to write poetry! AAhahhhahahahhaa!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix , MoodyC
Nice Thread!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac