Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP PASSWORD
Hi everyone, I need help changing my password to my account "LLIN18". I was not very smart and shared my password to some of my friends, who shared it to other people and I do not want my account banned!! I hope Sora can change my password and if he needs more details DM me on Discord Spyireal#8552

@LEADER
[-] The following 2 users Like LEADER's post:
  • MoodyC, xRENDEx
ahhh LLIN, I hope the password gets changed soon :c
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(03-15-2020, 05:27 PM)LEADER Wrote: Hi everyone, I need help changing my password to my account "LLIN18". I was not very smart and shared my password to some of my friends, who shared it to other people and I do not want my account banned!! I hope Sora can change my password and if he needs more details DM me on Discord Spyireal#8552

@LEADER

You don't know your email?
[Image: 184421771_1209656632822439_3838928354452...e=60BCEC67]

[-] The following 2 users Like MoodyC's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(03-15-2020, 05:27 PM)LEADER Wrote: Hi everyone, I need help changing my password to my account "LLIN18". I was not very smart and shared my password to some of my friends, who shared it to other people and I do not want my account banned!! I hope Sora can change my password and if he needs more details DM me on Discord Spyireal#8552

@LEADER

As @Curly was saying, you can change your password yourself, if you remember the e-mail address that you used to sign up your Agma account, and can still pick up mail for it!

Just go to log into the game, and click on "Click to Reset"! You must remember your Agma username, and the e-mail address that you used to sign up your account.

If you do not know those two things, all you can do is write Sora a message, and hope that he understands your predicament.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • MoodyC, Sora
(03-16-2020, 06:31 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

@LEADER

As @Curly was saying, you can change your password yourself, if you remember the e-mail address that you used to sign up your Agma account, and can still pick up mail for it!

Just go to log into the game, and click on "Click to Reset"!  You must remember your Agma username, and the e-mail address that you used to sign up your account.

If you do not know those two things, all you can do is write Sora a message, and hope that he understands your predicament.
Squirrel, HI ,   I CANT CHANGED PASSOR D, WHY Sora is remove password
(03-16-2020, 01:07 PM)LEADER Wrote: Squirrel, HI ,   I CANT CHANGED PASSOR D, WHY Sora is remove password

Sorry to say that you might be better off just creating a new account, and sticking to playing with that from here on out!

I have no idea what you're saying, and I know Sora didn't do anything to you.

He generally has very little time to help people who couldn't keep their signup e-mail address and password straight.

If you take my advice and sign up a new account, take a moment when you do, and write yourself this e-mail:

AGMA ACCOUNT:

USERNAME:       Fill in what you used here

PASSWORD:       Make this a hard password. Use a minimum of 12 characters including upper & lower case letters, numbers and special characters, not based on dictionary words.

And it's perfectly cool to use an e-mail address that you'll never again know what it is... but if you do this, then write a 2nd e-mail from your junky Agma e-mail address to the e-mail address that you check every day:

AGMA E-MAIL ADDRESS:

Hello Self!

I wanted to remind you that I used this e-mail address (include e-mail address here) to sign up my new Agma account!

The password I used for this e-mail is:  See above guideline for passwords, but never reuse passwords!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!