Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Powers sapm no
Hi guys i am Leader 

I will ask for this agma.io , powers spam , some player bought Powers ( recs , speeps...) that is unfair 

Because , people rich buoght powers for killed player and make video ( Magma Yt) 

i saw he alls video  The majorrity he used powers for killed player , and use much powers 

So i am asking Sora to this Powers spam no ,     when do you need powers , u use .  Change time of used powers 

1 min later or 30 s

Leader BB
[-] The following 3 users Like LEADER's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, DoctorFinkle, xmaster
Probably won't change, but yeah, spamming can be really annoying sometimes. I just try to play around it. But hey, we all lose at some point.

I WILL ADMIT. Spamming portals is really freaking fun... I had a good laugh when I use to do it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Squirrel , xmaster
(03-08-2020, 09:46 PM)Apix Wrote: Probably won't change, but yeah, spamming can be really annoying sometimes. I just try to play around it. But hey, we all lose at some point.

I WILL ADMIT. Spamming portals is really freaking fun... I had a good laugh when I use to do it.

Hi Apix , 

But other people use for u  all powers , u are happy

(03-08-2020, 06:50 PM)samira Wrote: Hi and yeah I agree to it.

I used to do the same: I bought power ups with $ ! Manyyyy powerups, I still have about 5000. I have more than 1000 mother cells. I can spam them so badly!

So I agree.

But.

Power ups are a source of income for the owners of the game. They need money for the servers and probably also other stuff.

So I don’t think Sora is going to change that.

Hi samira 

I said change to times or fec , when u use one rec , 1 min later u can use other rec
[-] The following 2 users Like LEADER's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, xmaster
(03-08-2020, 05:44 PM)LEADER Wrote: Hi guys i am Leader 

I will ask for this agma.io , powers spam , some player bought Powers ( recs , speeps...) that is unfair 

Because , people rich buoght powers for killed player and make video ( Magma Yt) 

i saw he alls video  The majorrity he used powers for killed player , and use much powers 

So i am asking Sora to this Powers spam no ,     when do you need powers , u use .  Change time of used powers 

1 min later or 30 s

Leader BB

i think this idea is unique, but a lot of youtubers use powers to get popular (ikr it's wierd xD)
maybe like a server with powers and a server without them
example:
giant with powers,
giant without powers.
i eat sumuri's :O