Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[✝❂✝ ♉] Clan is searching for members. Allowed to be in multi-clans!
Looking for members to join the ✝❂✝ ♉ Clan. It means Bright Taurus, or Bright Bull--hence my username. You're allowed to be in multiple clans. I'm not looking for strict loyalty. No eating other people in the clan unless they verify you can. Come join us on agarioclan.com (you might need to change default language from Turkey to English). If you're not interested in joining, but you know someone else who wants to join, please refer them to here or me to them. Help is needed finding a good, non-downloadable extension from Google to use chat during normal, original agar.io on party mode or otherwise.  Smile For now, just reply to the message and give your level and username on agar.io We'll add a form later Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bright Bull's post:
  • SwazPlayz
〖ᗪᏒƗƤ〗is recruiting members now! just go to http://officialdripclanchat.chatovod.com/ !!! If you dont want to join at least use the clantag in game once please! Merge with us! we have close to 100 members!
(12-24-2015, 02:05 AM)Bright Bull Wrote: i can join if u guys use agar+ lv; 32 i think shyanty is my name for everything go subscribe...lol XD
Phft, multi-clanning. Clans that allow multi-clanning mean that they aren't very serious at all.
(12-24-2015, 02:05 AM)Bright Bull Wrote: Looking for members to join the ✝❂✝ ♉ Clan. It means Bright Taurus, or Bright Bull--hence my username. You're allowed to be in multiple clans. I'm not looking for strict loyalty. No eating other people in the clan unless they verify you can. Come join us on agarioclan.com (you might need to change default language from Turkey to English). If you're not interested in joining, but you know someone else who wants to join, please refer them to here or me to them. Help is needed finding a good, non-downloadable extension from Google to use chat during normal, original agar.io on party mode or otherwise.  Smile For now, just reply to the message and give your level and username on agar.io We'll add a form later Big Grin

Swazy, 
i would really like to join this clan i think it has huge potential my level is 51 and my username is کωα☡⑂亲 I play all extensions i use discord and skype 
thanks

this is swazy please contact me on skype if i get recruited please =)
(12-28-2015, 07:09 PM)Krow Wrote: Phft, multi-clanning. Clans that allow multi-clanning mean that they aren't very serious at all.

Not serious? I've got school, church, life, etc. I'm as serious about my "GAME" clan as it gets. Please do not use a thread recruiting for [✝❂✝ ♉] for your own personal recruiting ground for "Krow". How about you "grow" respect.  Wink
(01-03-2016, 11:15 PM)Bright Bull Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 07:09 PM)Krow Wrote: Phft, multi-clanning. Clans that allow multi-clanning mean that they aren't very serious at all.

Not serious? I've got school, church, life, etc. I'm as serious about my "GAME" clan as it gets. Please do not use a thread recruiting for [✝❂✝ ♉] for your own personal recruiting ground for "Krow". How about you "grow" respect.  Wink

You don't read, which is why you couldn't get the joke. Nice one, laddy.
(12-29-2015, 07:57 PM)SwazPlayz Wrote: Swazy, 
i would really like to join this clan i think it has huge potential my level is 51 and my username is کωα☡⑂亲 I play all extensions i use discord and skype 
thanks

this is swazy please contact me on skype if i get recruited please =)

I don't have skype...sorry. I'm trying to find a chat extension for agar.io that we can use.
how do i join