Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some help with profile
i've been wondering how do i change my profile picture(left of this)
i've clicked lot's and lot's of buttons but their isn't a option to change profile.
any tutorials or someone to help me out?

(i have bad english cause i am from china, don't judge pls)
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-04-2020, 07:28 AM)xmaster Wrote: i've been wondering how do i change my profile picture(left of this)
i've clicked lot's and lot's of buttons but their isn't a option to change profile.

Heheh, no problem!

First, click on the 'gears' icon along the top of this (and every) page... it's somewhere in the middle of that bar that contains your name here, and the envelope icon.

Now you'll have a menu at the left... find the section entitled 'Edit Profile', and under that, click on 'Change Avatar'.

It will then ask you to browse to the avatar you want to use on your computer, or wherever. Follow the instructions... it's been 4 years since I did it myself, so I don't remember exactly how that part goes. Smile

Bonus Prize:

Most people, after they ask about their avatar ask how you change the text label underneath it (like mine, 'Furry Rodent').
So as a bonus, here's how to change that:

Click on the gears, then click on Edit Profile.

In the right half of that pane, you'll see a box that says 'New custom user title'.
Just put what you want in there!

Finish by clicking on the 'Update Profile' button towards the bottom of that page.

Feel free to ask more questions! These Forums do take some getting used to!

PS: I suspect you're new here, so maybe introduce yourself by posting a thread in the 'Introductions' area, and tell us about you?

Have fun here!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S GO!
SUPER MUTANT RODENT MAN SAVING THE DAY
HELPING THE LADS AND LASSIES OF THE EARTH
SAVING PEOPLE FROM THE HANDS OF CONFUSION!
EVEN SUPERMAN WOULD FEAR
YOU HEAR THAT AVENGERS?!?!? THERE IS A NEW AND IMPROVED SUPER HERO ON THE BLOCK

G E T
W I T H
T H E
G A M E
!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Squirrel
(03-05-2020, 12:27 AM)Apix Wrote: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S GO!
SUPER MUTANT RODENT MAN SAVING THE DAY
HELPING THE LADS AND LASSIES OF THE EARTH
SAVING PEOPLE FROM THE HANDS OF CONFUSION!
EVEN SUPERMAN WOULD FEAR
YOU HEAR THAT AVENGERS?!?!? THERE IS A NEW AND IMPROVED SUPER HERO ON THE BLOCK

G E T
W I T H
T H E
G A M E
!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He who dislikes animated things of all kinds?? Based on the former 'lead female' characters,

H E L L Y E A H I would be in an Avenger's movie!!!!

Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix
(03-04-2020, 09:29 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 07:28 AM)xmaster Wrote: i've been wondering how do i change my profile picture(left of this)

Heheh, no problem!

First, click on the 'gears' icon along the top of this (and every) page... it's somewhere in the middle of that bar that contains your name here, and the envelope icon.

Now you'll have a menu at the left... find the section entitled 'Edit Profile', and under that, click on 'Change Avatar'.

It will then ask you to browse to the avatar you want to use on your computer, or wherever. Follow the instructions... it's been 4 years since I did it myself, so I don't remember exactly how that part goes. Smile

Bonus Prize:

Most people, after they ask about their avatar ask how you change the text label underneath it (like mine, 'Furry Rodent').
So as a bonus, here's how to change that:

Click on the gears, then click on Edit Profile.

In the right half of that pane, you'll see a box that says 'New custom user title'.
Just put what you want in there!

Finish by clicking on the 'Update Profile' button towards the bottom of that page.

Feel free to ask more questions! These Forums do take some getting used to!

PS: I suspect you're new here, so maybe introduce yourself by posting a thread in the 'Introductions' area, and tell us about you?

Have fun here!
thanks
but i don't seem to find the gear button?
(03-05-2020, 01:28 AM)xmaster Wrote: thanks

Scroll up to the very top of this window. Find your username xmaster.... To the right of that there's an icon of an envelope. To the right of that, there's three discs with tiny spokes -- those are the gears! Just click there, and follow the rest of the steps. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(03-05-2020, 03:32 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 01:28 AM)xmaster Wrote: thanks

Scroll up to the very top of this window. Find your username xmaster.... To the right of that there's an icon of an envelope. To the right of that, there's three discs with tiny spokes -- those are the gears! Just click there, and follow the rest of the steps. Smile

thanks  Heart
i allready figured it out Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • Squirrel