Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[no glow] recruiting
Our Plan

Our plan is to create a clan that is not only extremely organized, but a clan that is full of different players with all sorts of talents and skills. We also want to create a friendly environment, that is unlike most clans out there today. We have a zero tolerating policy of rudeness, threats, racism comments, and any other sorts of bad behavior. We are trying to get more members so possible us and [No life] can do a clan (scrimmage) war.

////This is a challenge to whom ever would like to take on and join [No Glow], but first lets go through the checklist of requirements to join-

☑   At least level 10                          (no exceptions)
 ☑   At least the age of 13                   (some exceptions)
 ☑   Have to be able to trick-splitpop-split, split-run,  (some exceptions)
 ☑   Play for extensive periods of time, anywhere from 1-2hrs.                  (some exceptions)
 ☑   Participate in clan meetings                                      (some exceptions)
 ☑   Have to play on PC or laptop, no mobile devices aloud.                    (no exceptions)

///NOTES-
  • We will communicate through a chatting website called Discord
  • YOU WILL BE TESTED////Contact me by PM me for the invite to the server- 
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

Did you really make a new thread? Why? There's already a thread for your clan...

------------------------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------------------------------

Wait up a second... you literally copied this guys thread.
You copy pasted everything... 

This is a new low for you. Are you like 10? That's plagiarism...

I honestly don't understand you anymore... I fought with you about wrong accusations against me a bit ago and now you're making a new thread for your clan AND stealing work... smh...

[Image: 3da6c241841ff62320ef27e542ce4729.png]
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like YEET's post:
  • Cen, Relax , run SPOT run
I didnt plagerized i change the words arounds that not plagiarism

(09-21-2016, 11:35 AM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: I didnt plagerized i change the words arounds that not plagiarism

formats can be plagiarized, did you not pay attention to the whole reaction bros drama or whatever their name is

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cen's post:
  • YEET
Oh my gosh. I'm going to cry... Plagiarism is when you take someone's work and claim it as your own. You did that here. Did you ask permission to use his thread? Changing around a few words does not make it yours... 

As stated by Valdosta State University,

[Image: d6717336832aef3e512b7ab4bfccac1f.png]

Please be original and don't steal content... thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes YEET's post:
  • run SPOT run
so you got rid of "about" and deleted half the "notes" and changed the contact....pretty straightforward plagiarism. But this is cool right?

Club(ing) Penguins.
Our Plan

===my plan is to create a club that is not only extremely organized, butt a crew that is full of different players with all sorts of names. We also want to create a friendly environment, that is unlike most clams out there today. We will not be tolerating rudeboys, treats, or any other sorts of non-salacious behavior.

////This is a challenge to whom ever would like to take me on , but first lets go through the checklist of requirements-

☑ At least level 1 (no exceptions)
☑ At least the age of Aquarius (some exceptions)
☑ Have to be able to break dance, boogie-oogie, do karate, and talk like the Terminator. (some exceptions)
☑ Play for extensive periods of time, anywhere from 100-666hrs. (no exceptions)
☑ Participate in clan meetings (must wear a tie) and tuna can wars (some exceptions)
☑ Have to play on PC or laptop, no mobile devices are loud enough (unless you can fix mine). (no exceptions)

///NOTES-(crap was I supposed to be taking notes?)
We will communicate through some cans and a string
YOU WILL BE PREGNANCY AND STD TESTED////Contact Info For Sign Up and testing- BEFORE ENTERING THIS CLAN!!!
Skype @mymomsbasementbymydirtysocks E-mail: [email protected]
(I believe that was satire, not plagiarism)
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Madison Beer
Now its not all of the words are mine i changed the wording around

(09-22-2016, 11:13 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: Now its not all of the words are mine i changed the wording around
That's not how it works -.-
what do you think yeet?

Maybe we can do a clan war some day???

(09-22-2016, 11:18 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: what do you think yeet?

Maybe we can do a clan war some day???
I think you should just keep your original thread. What's the point of this one anyways?