Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intrduction 2 me
Hi my name is "Jupiter". Atleast I use this name often. Been playing since the game´s inception in 2015. Seen a lot of changes. Right now we seem to be in the era of "Asian style multi teams". My terminology but I think all you agario addicts know what I´m talking about. Not a fan of this style of playing. Be that as it is I have my stategies against such teams. I will never join Asian or clan multi teams. I think they ruin it for the type of players that don´t spend as much time playing this game; usually because they have lives,wives, children and jobs. Right now i´m taking a break because    I´m in Colombia off the grid. Only come to town once in a while.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, xRENDEx
Welcome to the forums Smile I hope you stay and have a great time here! If you need help or have ideas please share them ^^
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
Welcome to my house
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(02-17-2020, 05:12 PM)samira Wrote: Hi and welcome to the forums!

Interesting timing: to create your account right now, when you don’t have an internet connection at your home ( if I got that right). Tongue

What exactly do you consider “Asian style multi teams” ? I guess I know what you mean but it might be better to clarify that. Smile

However, as I tried to play solo lately.. even if one knows that solo is a huge challenge and almost all other players in a server are teaming, it’s frustrating.

Samira, Thanks for replying. Let me try to reiterate on my meaning of "Asian style Multi Teams" Big Grin. When I started playing this totally addicting game back in 2015 I could become number one and maintain that position for a long while ( as long as someone better than me or a team didn´t knock me down to size ). Back then teams were frowned upon and I would never consider teaming. Sometime around 2016 I would start playing in the mornings and the top 6 or 7 spots would all be Asian names. The larger asains would split evenly into 16 orbs and begin swallowing mines ( How many times have I shot w´s into mines only to have these monstrosities eat the mine I ejected towards them). Sometimes I think they are in the same room while they are playing. After I noticed the clans (TWt, All city towing and "I am Legend" (in his own mind) would copy the Asian´s style of play. Keep playing solo; that is how You improve. Hope this makes my interpretion more clear or at least entertaining.

I know it is odd to wait till I am off the grid to start posting on agario forum. Here´s the reason; any time I tried to access agario forum on my computer at home my computer would warn me that this is a risky site. I don´t know if something bad would happen. Just didn´t want to take the risk. ???????
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(02-24-2020, 05:55 PM)Jupiter Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 05:12 PM)samira Wrote: Hi and welcome to the forums!

Interesting timing: to create your account right now, when you don’t have an internet connection at your home ( if I got that right). Tongue

What exactly do you consider “Asian style multi teams” ? I guess I know what you mean but it might be better to clarify that. Smile

However, as I tried to play solo lately.. even if one knows that solo is a huge challenge and almost all other players in a server are teaming, it’s frustrating.

Samira, Thanks for replying. Let me try to reiterate on my meaning of "Asian style Multi Teams" Big Grin. When I started playing this totally addicting game back in 2015 I could become number one and maintain that position for a long while ( as long as someone better than me or a team didn´t knock me down to size ). Back then teams were frowned upon and I would never consider teaming. Sometime around 2016 I would start playing in the mornings and the top 6 or 7 spots would all be Asian names. The larger asains would split evenly into 16 orbs and begin swallowing mines ( How many times have I shot w´s into mines only to have these monstrosities eat the mine I ejected towards them). Sometimes I think they are in the same room while they are playing. After I noticed the clans (TWt, All city towing and "I am Legend" (in his own mind) would copy the Asian´s style of play. Keep playing solo; that is how You improve. Hope this makes my interpretion more clear or at least entertaining.

I know it is odd to wait till I am off the grid to start posting on agario forum. Here´s the reason; any time I tried to access agario forum on my computer at home my computer would warn me that this is a risky site. I don´t know if something bad would happen. Just didn´t want to take the risk. ???????
I can personally assure you this site is completely safe :Smile this forums is used mainly for the Agma.io Game however is a shared forums page for Agar.io.. either way you're welcome to play and there are agario members they're just more hidden Smile

So to put it easily, Welcome to the agar.io Forums!

Kind regards,
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(02-17-2020, 04:47 PM)Jupiter Wrote: Hi my name is "Jupiter". Atleast I use this name often. Been playing since the game´s inception in 2015. Seen a lot of changes. Right now we seem to be in the era of "Asian style multi teams". My terminology but I think all you agario addicts know what I´m talking about. Not a fan of this style of playing. Be that as it is I have my stategies against such teams. I will never join Asian or clan multi teams. I think they ruin it for the type of players that don´t spend as much time playing this game; usually because they have lives,wives, children and jobs. Right now i´m taking a break because    I´m in Colombia off the grid. Only come to town once in a while.

Welcome to the Forums, the land where we talk about eating cells, and what sort of player makes our blood boil today. (lol)

Here's hoping that you remember where we are when you get back to 'the grid', and swallow the blue pill! (The red one is nasty!)

Also that "warning" you describe is the same for every web site that you go to these days using the plain "http:" protocol, instead of the "https:" encrypted protocol. But it's all the same stuff, and there's nothing more dangerous here than the occasional babble-bot, weight-loss bot or other "get rich quick" bots (for them, not you), so just ignore then until they get deleted, and you'll be fine.

Here's hoping that you continue to have fun playing!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Jupiter
(03-02-2020, 04:49 PM)samira Wrote: @Jupiter

Ok thanks now I get it! Yeah it’s also called „slow teaming“, that’s the name I use for it. ( https://agario.fandom.com/wiki/Slow-Teamers )

It was similar to me, I played solo in 2015 and would survive for soooo long. To be honest I wasn’t that good but everyone else was bad as well Blush And then slow teaming started and there was barely anything that I could do to stop it. Cry

And that’s when I started to team as well Angel

By the way when you say „mines“ you actually refer to „viruses“ right? Since it’s agar aka a biological mass under a microscope they are actually viruses Big Grin
    Thanks again Samira for your reply and correcting me on my terminology of "asian style multi teams". I like the name slow teaming cause I think these type of players rely to much on their buddies and many of them lack talent. You are also right about doing anything to stop them but you can be a pain in the ass with these type of "players". If you virus them at the right time or take some of their orbs and quickly divide away giving most of your mass to another player it can really irriatate them to the point you might have to change your name because you´ve now become a target. Don´t change your name, Because angry players make more mistakes. Thanks again for replying to my craziness; I really have gotten too intense with this game and needed to get off the grid for awhile. ♪☋ρ♗☂€☈

(03-02-2020, 06:08 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 04:47 PM)Jupiter Wrote: Hi my name is "Jupiter". Atleast I use this name often. Been playing since the game´s inception in 2015. Seen a lot of changes. Right now we seem to be in the era of "Asian style multi teams". My terminology but I think all you agario addicts know what I´m talking about. Not a fan of this style of playing. Be that as it is I have my stategies against such teams. I will never join Asian or clan multi teams. I think they ruin it for the type of players that don´t spend as much time playing this game; usually because they have lives,wives, children and jobs. Right now i´m taking a break because    I´m in Colombia off the grid. Only come to town once in a while.

Welcome to the Forums, the land where we talk about eating cells, and what sort of player makes our blood boil today. (lol)

Here's hoping that you remember where we are when you get back to 'the grid', and swallow the blue pill! (The red one is nasty!)

Also that "warning" you describe is the same for every web site that you go to these days using the plain "http:" protocol, instead of the "https:" encrypted protocol. But it's all the same stuff, and there's nothing more dangerous here than the occasional babble-bot, weight-loss bot or other "get rich quick" bots (for them, not you), so just ignore then until they get deleted, and you'll be fine.

Here's hoping that you continue to have fun playing!
    Squirrel Thanks for replying to my craziness.I´m curious if you play FFA? If you do. What name you commonly go by? I´ve tried the Blue pill and it does nothing for me. I´m more into the herbal medicines. Have you tried ayahuasca. Can really give you an interesting perspective. The colors and geometric patterns are indescribable. Be warned, there are some nasty side effects. You most likely will vomit and the bowel movement is kind of runny and stinky.