Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Power-up [Disease Power-up]
So, I had a new idea for a powerup, unlike any current powers that exist today.
Basically, how it works is you buy it from the shop, [20k] and it goes into your powerup inventory. The only way to use it is to drop it on yourself, and you lose [100] mass per second, for [5] seconds (500 mass in total). Whoever you touch during those [5] seconds will be "infected" and it will cause them to lose [200] mass for [5] seconds (1000 mass in total)
P.S. You can infect as many as you want in those 5 seconds, but whoever you infect is not "contagious" and can't spread it to anyone else. Making the "infected" people contagious would make the power-up too OP because in crowded servers the disease would never end, ceasing the need to start another one.
Smile Heart
Sleepy Life is good for you, because somebody out there has it worse. Sleepy
|
|
|
 But life is short, so enjoy what you have and don't worry about what you don't have 
[-] The following 4 users Like Poison's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, MoodyC, Squirrel , xRENDEx
(02-13-2020, 11:36 PM)Poison Wrote: So, I had a new idea for a powerup, unlike any current powers that exist today.
Basically, how it works is you buy it from the shop, [20k] and it goes into your powerup inventory. The only way to use it is to drop it on yourself, and you lose [100] mass per second, for [5] seconds (500 mass in total). Whoever you touch during those [5] seconds will be "infected" and it will cause them to lose [200] mass for [5] seconds (1000 mass in total)
P.S. You can infect as many as you want in those 5 seconds, but whoever you infect is not "contagious" and can't spread it to anyone else. Making the "infected" people contagious would make the power-up too OP because in crowded servers the disease would never end, ceasing the need to start another one.
Smile Heart

When I first read the title, I pictured in my mind what sort of powerup it was going to be, but you added a nice twist by it actually hurting you, before you can use it to carry out your nefarious plans!

I would like to add that it would be awesome if as soon as you used it, it instantly gave you a special 'wearable' that shows your cells exuding these tiny minute spores as kind of a clue to people what is going on, and lets see how many people you can get to run away from you, and pop a speed pellet! (lolol)

If this became a popular powerup, the speed pellet could become more "in demand" than the recombine!

I love the idea!! (@Sora, are you reading this? lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Poison
This powerup will be worthless in some servers like Gigantic, Selffeed, Crazy etc where the mass you start with his high and you can get alot of mass, it wouldn't really be powerful, only an item you would play around with for trolls etc.
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 2 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • Poison, Squirrel
(02-14-2020, 03:00 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: This powerup will be worthless in some servers like Gigantic, Selffeed, Crazy etc where the mass you start with his high and you can get alot of mass, it wouldn't really be powerful, only an item you would play around with for trolls etc.

I don't think that is a problem with the idea, though. Clearly, you use effective tools.

When you are being hunted down by a party of 3, for example, one is usually a small-guy you can barely see, and their job is to direct viruses at you. If you managed to hit them with one of these, it likely kills them.

And even a bigger guy, if they are split into many pieces and you apply this loss to all of their cells... you could really take them down a size or two.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Poison
(02-14-2020, 09:50 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 11:36 PM)Poison Wrote: So, I had a new idea for a powerup, unlike any current powers that exist today.
Smile Heart

When I first read the title, I pictured in my mind what sort of powerup it was going to be, but you added a nice twist by it actually hurting you, before you can use it to carry out your nefarious plans!

I would like to add that it would be awesome if as soon as you used it, it instantly gave you a special 'wearable' that shows your cells exuding these tiny minute spores as kind of a clue to people what is going on, and lets see how many people you can get to run away from you, and pop a speed pellet! (lolol)

If this became a popular powerup, the speed pellet could become more "in demand" than the recombine!

I love the idea!! (@Sora, are you reading this? lol)
Yes that's what I had in mind, and you're right, speed pellets would indeed become more in-demand. And i like your idea about something to let others know you're infected, I was thinking instead of a wearable, there was some kind of animation that lasts as long as you're infected (like the level-up animation but not as big)
Sleepy Life is good for you, because somebody out there has it worse. Sleepy
|
|
|
 But life is short, so enjoy what you have and don't worry about what you don't have 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poison's post:
  • Squirrel
Smile Heart

i really think it's a great idea
but don't you think power spammers can abuse these power ups???
(just my own opinion)
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 2 users Like xmaster's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Poison