Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm Block
Hi alls , I am Leader , i will ask to Sora , Ideas of Block , in the shop its have 1 block for bought its 45k coins 

I bought 1 block for 45k coins , i feed block all my mass , that is need 29k coins , i lost 15k coins , and ,

i will farm 15min for 15k coins , So Sora u cant Change Coins of Block ( 60k or 70K )

Leader 2/3/20 Server:XY-Instant Heart
(03-02-2020, 05:46 PM)LEADER Wrote: Hi alls , I am Leader , i will ask to Sora , Ideas of Block , in the shop its have 1 block for bought its 45k coins 

I bought 1 block for 45k coins , i feed block all my mass , that is need 29k coins , i lost 15k coins , and ,

i will farm 15min for 15k coins , So Sora u cant Change Coins of Block ( 60k or 70K )

Leader 2/3/20 Server:XY-Instant Heart

Hi Leader,

I read your message 3 times, and am having trouble understanding what your idea is.

Do you think that maybe you could try to say it a different way, so we might figure out what you were trying to say?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
If they're cheaper, people would just abuse them. Am I right? I don't know, I barely play anymore.
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
Hi Leader,

I read your message 3 times, and am having trouble understanding what your idea is.

Do you think that maybe you could try to say it a different way, so we might figure out what you were trying to say?

Hi Squirel , i said The block coins its very littebite , and the block its very expensive ,
(03-03-2020, 11:53 AM)LEADER Wrote: Hi Squirel , i said The block coins its very littebite , and the block its very expensive ,

Well, it sounds like you just don't feel that 'the block' is worth the coins it costs. And that may very well be the case, because different people earn coins faster or slower, depending on their play style, and which servers they like to play in while they are keying on coins gained.

So if for your play style, and your server of choice, the brick is not worth it... you either don't buy the brick, or mayyybe you should try experimenting in other servers to see if you make more or less coins there!

What I recommend to people, is that they give themselves an hour of playing (real time, not time the game tracks) in any given server, and record the before and after totals on coins.

Then they can play in the server that makes them the most coins, when that's what they want to get ahead in.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-03-2020, 01:26 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 11:53 AM)LEADER Wrote: Hi Squirel , i said The block coins its very littebite , and the block its very expensive ,

Well, it sounds like you just don't feel that 'the block' is worth the coins it costs.  And that may very well be the case, because different people earn coins faster or slower, depending on their play style, and which servers they like to play in while they are keying on coins gained.

So if for your play style, and your server of choice, the brick is not worth it... you either don't buy the brick, or mayyybe you should try experimenting in other servers to see if you make more or less coins there!

What I recommend to people, is that they give themselves an hour of playing (real time, not time the game tracks) in any given server, and record the before and after totals on coins.

Then they can play in the server that makes them the most coins, when that's what they want to get ahead
in.

I dont think its it , why i use that coins for Block , and i lose more coins , So i was need coins 
Heya hey!

Coin farming is something you learn just like playing the game!
Coin farming is best done with the aid of either some very generous players or the help of bot packs (hence why I farm in supersonic! free bots in there!) You do, however, need to be constantly farming otherwise you will lose your money's worth and very quickly too Sad

Kind regards, 
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • xRENDEx