Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please read this, it is seriouse
this morning, i was srufing on giant and stuff, my ping is 220 ms (pretty good), but 1 min later, my ping got to over 1000 ms, and i can't control my self. but, it's just not that server, for x-iinsta, xy-insta, their is that issue too. and it's not just me, all of the other players got off to, and they where mad and trash talking in another server. (because they got big mass) i personaly think it is a hosting problem. and after around 10 mins, the server got back to normal, but another 5 mins past, the server got to insane lag again. which made us imposible to play. when it's normal the players in x-insta is like    20-30/150, but when the server get's to that laggy time, nobody is on, literally 0/150.
so i wish moderators can fix i.   

and a attach a photo to this thread. you can see, i can't even login plus the ping for me is more than 1800 ms [attachment=932] 

and later, everyone is saying lag, and the server got to 0/150 again.

and now we find out that a kid called reazer is ddosing these servers Sad

we should ban him
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • Sora
Someone called "Reazear" have been DDOS alot of servers today and it makes the community going mad
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Reazaer, will be dealt with soon, we've been working on a solution with him for quite some time.

in the meantime, we recommend either playing those servers while he's not DDOS'ing and playing other servers when he is

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(02-02-2020, 10:37 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: Reazaer, will be dealt with soon, we've been working on a solution with him for quite some time.

in the meantime, we recommend either playing those servers while he's not DDOS'ing and playing other servers when he is

Kind Regards,
Artemis/Shade

It is quite hard to play the servers especially Giga/Giant/Gigantic, he DDOS them atleast once every hour (mostly every 15 min or so) and he also DDOS X-insta,XY and xEU. Many people are starting to quit because of this and I hope it gets fixed ASAP
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 2 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(02-02-2020, 11:13 PM)xRENDEx Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 10:37 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: Reazaer, will be dealt with soon, we've been working on a solution with him for quite some time.

Kind Regards,
Artemis/Shade

It is quite hard to play the servers especially Giga/Giant/Gigantic, he DDOS them atleast once every hour (mostly every 15 min or so) and he also DDOS X-insta,XY and xEU. Many people are starting to quit because of this and I hope it gets fixed ASAP
@retslac
(02-02-2020, 11:16 PM)Shade1453 Wrote:

Kind Regards,
Artemis/Shade

@retslac

i think his banned (which is good  Smile)
he ddos my favourite server -- x-insta
and now it's fixed, he didn't ddos now
thanks you all for support
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 2 users Like xmaster's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(02-29-2020, 04:03 AM)xmaster Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 11:16 PM)Shade1453 Wrote:

Kind Regards,
Artemis/Shade

@retslac

i think his banned (which is good  Smile)
he ddos my favourite server -- x-insta
and now it's fixed, he didn't ddos now
thanks you all for support
Yes although it seemed like forever it was sorted out effective immediately, takes some time to sort stuff like this out

im glad you got your favorite server back and i hope everyone else is enjoying having it back too! 

Big thanks to @Sora and @retslac for dealing with it all!

Kind regards,
Artemis/Shade
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel