Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
About Options Mute
I don't get it... Why do people enjoy arguing and targeting people in a ball game? Am I missing any signs of key points here??? I'll admit, I do sometimes have a little quarrel with another player in chat (as we all do at times Wink ) , but thats mainly down to competitive reasons, which most players, if not all, have that small dose of competitiveness inside. However, that 'competitiveness' should NOT result in a day by day verbal attack in the Agma chat box. IT IS DISGUSTING and needs to be put to bed. I'd log into Agma at any point of the day and would be welcomed by some targeted comment, a toxic and poisonous mouthed player has given to another player, who has just come to the game to have fun Smile ... NOT TO BE HARASSED, nor for a good bickering. I literally can't stress it enough! I want all players in the community i'm in to get along, but obviously these 'grudges' are too much to do so.

Stay safe all and hope to see you in the arena  Big Grin  (No hard feelings, just my point of view of the on going situation) !
[-] The following 6 users Like BomBastic's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix , Démone, DoctorFinkle, Light*, Squirrel
(01-29-2020, 08:41 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-29-2020, 05:55 PM)samira Wrote: I would also appreciate this. Smile

I personally think that Sora should stop permitting people to play without an account.

I can't think of any good reason why someone would want to do that, unless that 'player' was just supposed to go find it's master, for a bit of extra mass.

That would ruin the fun for many people and less people would even wanna play the game.
[Image: Robin.png]
(04-07-2020, 11:18 PM)Robin Wrote:
(01-29-2020, 08:41 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I personally think that Sora should stop permitting people to play without an account.

I can't think of any good reason why someone would want to do that, unless that 'player' was just supposed to go find it's master, for a bit of extra mass.

That would ruin the fun for many people and less people would even wanna play the game.

So you think that people have so much fun pretending to be someone (causing stuff like the messages above) else, that we should just let them do it, and call it:
"Anti-Trolling 101 Make your skin grow thicker!" ??

Or did I get that wrong somehow?  Could you explain how being able to identify a player more often would 'ruin the fun'?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix
To end argument and to bring some positive vibes

Did u knew that It is possible to combine a potato plant and a tomato plant into a “tomtato”, a hybrid that yields both potatoes and tomatoes

[Image: lUo_rw_dBoxISDpd05vPKY4kwXzEoqxFxfVcVvhm...I951PRjE9A]

[Image: 0?e=1586390400&v=beta&t=aGFwTfadxF3EgJOZ...mdmwojs3uY]
Wink
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

LOL that's freaking awesome @FilipCro125
This thread needs to stop here. Any further concerns or complaints should be taken to @Sora via pm.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Supergirl
hello queen sorry for this
but have you seen for more than 8 months that messages have been sent to Sora and no reponse from him. Demone is not arguing,  she has been trying to get Supergirl to stop.
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
Sora is a very busy person, but I assure you that things will get resolved. Any further replies to this thread will be deleted.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart