Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
waving hand emoji
Hello there, I am resand. Typo in my name, supposed to be resnad. I'm an 18 year old Canadian who has been playing since April 2018. This is the account I plan to be active on, I'm actually Abolo from, ugh... who knows how long? I have no idea how much I'll be active, as I do have school to work on, in my free time I like to grind on ROBLOX games but I have pass experience with this forum and another forum so I hope I can be very active although that might not be the case. I hope to make lots of friends here (and avoid Supergirl's wrath as apparently we are still both mortal enemies even though I haven't seen her in like 7 months.).
DADADADADADADADADADA-
[-] The following 4 users Like resand.'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Sora, Squirrel , xRENDEx
(01-17-2020, 05:59 PM)resand. Wrote: Hello there, I am resand. Typo in my name, supposed to be resnad. I'm an 18 year old Canadian who has been playing since April 2018. This is the account I plan to be active on, I'm actually Abolo from, ugh... who knows how long? I have no idea how much I'll be active, as I do have school to work on, in my free time I like to grind on ROBLOX games but I have pass experience with this forum and another forum so I hope I can be very active although that might not be the case. I hope to make lots of friends here (and avoid Supergirl's wrath as apparently we are still both mortal enemies even though I haven't seen her in like 7 months.).

Welcome aboard!

Better late to the party, than never at all!

I hope that you have more fun that yet awaits you in the game, and perhaps a few opinions, suggestions, complaints, or whatever else you carry around in that mind of yours, that you'd like to share with us!

Have fun, and congrats on having your priorities (namely: school) straight! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!