Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
⚡AIR⚡ New Clan Recruiting Pros.
About

On the 30th of September 2016, ⚡Air⚡ was created by ⚡Flash⚡Split⚡, because of his love in fast moving objects (Flash) and Air (Clan name) because of his interest in Airplanes. He lost interest in other clans, as many of them were either dead, too active, or disorganized. So, in an epiphany,  ⚡Air⚡was born. 

Our Plan

Our plan is to create a clan that is not only extremely organized, but a clan that is full of different players with all sorts of talents. We also want to create a friendly environment, that is unlike most clans out there today. We will not be tolerating rudeness, threats, or any other sorts of malicious behavior. 

////This is a challenge to whom ever would like to take on, but first lets go through the checklist of requirements-

☑   At least level 25                          (no exceptions)
 ☑   At least the age of 14                   (some exceptions)
 ☑   Have to be able to trick-splitpop-split, split-run, and cannon-split (some exceptions)
 ☑   Play for extensive periods of time, anywhere from 1-8hrs.                  (no exceptions)
 ☑   Participate in clan meetings and clan wars                                      (some exceptions)
 ☑   Have to play on PC or laptop, no mobile devices aloud.                    (no exceptions)

///NOTES-
  • We will communicate through a chatting website called Chatovod.com
  • We will have clan wars.
  • You can move up in ranks, for example:   Admin, Co-Admin, Advanced Member, or Junior Member. All ranks will provide leadership and direction when ⚡Flash⚡Split⚡ is not available, he is the Admin of this Clan.
  • Rewards will be given such as (free) blue-tooth headphones, coins, and gaming accessories, and giftcards (not a scam)!
  • YOU WILL BE TESTED BEFORE ENTERING THIS CLAN!!!
////Contact Info For Sign Up and testing-

Instagram (dm me) _pa1m3r_
Email- [email protected]

Thank you, 
                                                                                                                               ⚡Flash⚡Split⚡'s  coordinator and tester
[-] The following 1 user Likes ⚡Flash⚡Split⚡'s post:
  • Zumbiro
(09-18-2016, 01:29 AM)⚡Flash⚡Split⚡ Wrote: About

On the 30th of September 2016, ⚡Air⚡ was created by ⚡Flash⚡Split⚡, because of his love in fast moving objects (Flash) and Air (Clan name) because of his interest in Airplanes. He lost interest in other clans, as many of them were either dead, too active, or disorganized. So, in an epiphany,  ⚡Air⚡was born. 

Our Plan

Our plan is to create a clan that is not only extremely organized, but a clan that is full of different players with all sorts of talents. We also want to create a friendly environment, that is unlike most clans out there today. We will not be tolerating rudeness, threats, or any other sorts of malicious behavior. 

////This is a challenge to whom ever would like to take on, but first lets go through the checklist of requirements-

☑   At least level 25                          (no exceptions)
 ☑   At least the age of 14                   (some exceptions)
 ☑   Have to be able to trick-splitpop-split, split-run, and cannon-split (some exceptions)
 ☑   Play for extensive periods of time, anywhere from 1-8hrs.                  (no exceptions)
 ☑   Participate in clan meetings and clan wars                                      (some exceptions)
 ☑   Have to play on PC or laptop, no mobile devices aloud.                    (no exceptions)

///NOTES-
  • We will communicate through a chatting website called Chatovod.com
  • We will have clan wars.
  • You can move up in ranks, for example:   Admin, Co-Admin, Advanced Member, or Junior Member. All ranks will provide leadership and direction when ⚡Flash⚡Split⚡ is not available, he is the Admin of this Clan.
  • Rewards will be given such as (free) blue-tooth headphones, coins, and gaming accessories, and giftcards (not a scam)!
  • YOU WILL BE TESTED BEFORE ENTERING THIS CLAN!!!
////Contact Info For Sign Up and testing-

Instagram (dm me) _pa1m3r_
Email- [email protected]

Thank you, 
                                                                                                                               ⚡Flash⚡Split⚡'s  coordinator and tester

Good luck with developing your Clan!
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Woah, sweet Clan! Big Grin I wish you luck finding members!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • A Good Player
Your at the right place! There are many skilled agario players in this community.  Smile
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • A Good Player
(09-18-2016, 11:43 AM)Apix Wrote: Woah, sweet Clan! Big Grin I wish you luck finding members!

I appreciate your input, thank you.

-⚡Flash⚡Split⚡'s coordinator and tester.
Smile

(09-18-2016, 01:35 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Your at the right place! There are many skilled agario players in this community.  Smile

I appreciate your input, thank you.

-⚡Flash⚡Split⚡'s coordinator and tester.
Big Grin
Some of your clan requirements seem a bit unrealistic but I wish you the best of luck with your clan!
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YEET's post:
  • Relax
CAN I JOIN YOUR CLAN
Smile  Ophirst north lion
(09-27-2016, 10:46 AM)ophirst north lion Wrote: CAN I JOIN YOUR CLAN
Would right now be a good time for testing?
Do you meet the requirements?
I would like to join
Level-48
Age-13 it said some exceptions
Know all tricks
BRUH
-Level 44
-Turned 14 nine days ago
-I know how to trick, cannon, split-run, and a little bit of popsplit
-I can play up to 9 hours but usually 5-6 hours.
-I can participate in meetings and wars
-I play on PC