Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyo, I'm Ascend.
Hey guys, I'm Ascend, a new member of the AGF. I got here through my pal Griffin, and I should be pretty active here. Wink
Welcome Ascend! People around here are very friendly and welcoming! This place will feel like home in no time!

Also, is there a Descend? Kappa
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YEET's post:
  • Voakie
Hey! Welcome to the forums! Big Grin
Welcome to the pile of awesomeness Ascend! Big Grin If you have questions or want a chat in real-time, here is our official (approved by the best moderator of the forums) discord group -> https://discord.gg/0voyu7IBZH6lSRrz
[Image: Voakie.png]
welcome dude

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
Welcome! We hope you enjoy it here!  Big Grin
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

Welcome to AGF, Ascend!
If you have any questions, feel free to PM any forum member around here. Smile
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(09-17-2016, 09:59 PM)YEET Wrote: Welcome Ascend! People around here are very friendly and welcoming! This place will feel like home in no time!

Oh man, are you thinking about conducting an experiment to test out that old line, "Whatever goes up, must come down"?

@Ascend, watch out for this one. (lol) And that Goat, too! They are like dogs -- sometimes they see new members as being similar to a new toy.

~looks over his shoulders to see where they are, and starts measuring distances to trees~

(09-17-2016, 09:57 PM)Ascend Wrote: Hey guys, I'm Ascend, a new member of the AGF. I got here through my pal Griffin, and I should be pretty active here. Wink

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you'll tell us a bit more about yourself? (Although, saying hello, and letting us know one of your friends is a decent start.) That's what the 'Introductions' are is for.

You also get another chance to sum yourself up in your Profile. If you click on the gears icon up at the top of the page, then look for 'Edit profile', you'll find it.

Here's hoping that you have a bunch of fun here, and I'll be on the lookout for messages from you!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Breakfast , YEET
(09-17-2016, 09:59 PM)YEET Wrote: Welcome Ascend! People around here are very friendly and welcoming! This place will feel like home in no time!

snickers Big Grin

(09-17-2016, 09:57 PM)Ascend Wrote: Hey guys, I'm Ascend, a new member of the AGF. I got here through my pal Griffin, and I should be pretty active here. Wink

Hey Ascend. Welcome to AGF. Good bunch of people here.
Bullies have personal issues.
@Ascend  welcome to the forums! good times
[Image: giphy.gif]