• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Annoying is:
CHILL PEOPLE IT'S JUST A GAME!

[Image: f.gif]
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Relax
(10-06-2016, 08:22 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: OMG!!! lmao  

@DTricksplit   Step aside cause here I come.... go right lol...just kidding  Big Grin

Over the past week, I peeked at my Rep  when I could remember where it was, and saw that my rep was being up scaled. So I came back more often. lol ( I know! but its nice when you score right)  But during this time I noticed one particular member giving me quite a few rep increases. ( Like a creepy to many) It came to a point where I was curious. So I was about to type into the shout box and ask who the heck  Positive was.?  Confused  ...need I say more?

When the light came on, it came on hard. I thought "NO WAY!" and then burst into laughter. 

But now I wonder if this is a regular thing for me but I just have never caught it  ? lol

[Image: 15a9fb41fc500570818c2e52d0323427.jpg]

Thank you, I really appreciate the directions Heart Big Grin

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

How can a player target me and split and eat me before I can see them on my screen??
(09-30-2016, 10:47 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: What is annoying is having a bad sense of direction and taking a lot longer to get anywhere because of it

My sense of direction isn't that great either. Especially since I have a lot of trouble seeing street signs from the bus. I typically make it into a whole project. Go to google maps. Print out a page showing the bus route I'll be taking to get there. Mark out the bus stops of the few streets before my stop, so I can look for signs and/or ask the driver.

One of the nice things of being in a big city, the buses now announce stops... both visually (with an LED sign behind the drivers seat that everyone should be able to see), and audibly (via automated female voice over the bus PA system).

If I know where I'm going ahead of time, get to study the streets coming up before my stop, now I almost never go by it. (Unless I was asleep. :| )

There's a fun thing for you and I to do one day... enter a car rally. (lolol!)

(09-30-2016, 11:13 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 10:47 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: What is annoying is having a bad sense of direction and taking a lot longer to get anywhere because of it

With utmost respect ... LoL@ DTricksplit. but awww feel sorry for  you. Your not alone though. I got ripped off for multi tasking.

Stop multi-tasking while driving! (lol) It's illegal now in Canada.

I can recall driving with some guy... we were going to some church outreach program, and he didn't know where he was going, but he was too stubborn to stop... just took a good guess and...

Had some papers on his lap showing where it was... had a pencil in one hand to write down additional notes, draw arrows etc.

His other hand had a bagel in it, because he'd had to leave earlier to fetch me, and hadn't had breakfast yet.

He had a cell phone between a shoulder and ear, having called someone to ask about the directions.

When I realized I was in a car, being driven by a guy who was using both of his knees to do the actual steering, I wanted to scream, but didn't dare, lest that be the thing that made us crash!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Annoying is having a major phobia of public restrooms...going roller skating and needing to pee. You know I wasn't going in there, could you imagine me trying not to touch anything, hovering, and rolling away from the toilet...that would really suck. My eyes be floating!

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(10-12-2016, 01:23 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

My sense of direction isn't that great either. Especially since I have a lot of trouble seeing street signs from the bus. I typically make it into a whole project. Go to google maps. Print out a page showing the bus route I'll be taking to get there. Mark out the bus stops of the few streets before my stop, so I can look for signs and/or ask the driver.

One of the nice things of being in a big city, the buses now announce stops... both visually (with an LED sign behind the drivers seat that everyone should be able to see), and audibly (via automated female voice over the bus PA system).

If I know where I'm going ahead of time, get to study the streets coming up before my stop, now I almost never go by it. (Unless I was asleep. :| )

(09-30-2016, 11:13 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:

With utmost respect ... LoL@ DTricksplit. but awww feel sorry for  you. Your not alone though. I got ripped off for multi tasking.

Stop multi-tasking while driving! (lol) It's illegal now in Canada.

I can recall driving with some guy... we were going to some church outreach program, and he didn't know where he was going, but he was too stubborn to stop... just took a good guess and...

Had some papers on his lap showing where it was... had a pencil in one hand to write down additional notes, draw arrows etc.

His other hand had a bagel in it, because he'd had to leave earlier to fetch me, and hadn't had breakfast yet.

He had a cell phone between a shoulder and ear, having called someone to ask about the directions.

When I realized I was in a car, being driven by a guy who was using both of his knees to do the actual steering, I wanted to scream, but didn't dare, lest that be the thing that made us crash!

lol.. I have a good visual of you now. You must have been like  Andy Stitzer  in the movie 40 Year Old Virgin, when he was in the car with the drunk chic driving. That was great part.

(10-12-2016, 01:40 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Annoying is having a major phobia of public restrooms...going roller skating and needing to pee.  You know I wasn't going in there, could you imagine me trying not to touch anything, hovering, and rolling away from the toilet...that would really suck.  My eyes be floating!

It could be worse if you forgot to lock the door. What a surprise for the intruder lol
(10-06-2016, 10:30 PM)Final Wrote: Annoying is when I need to write something in English and it fails majority. Why can't everyone just speak Icelandic. Tongue

Hah! Sucks to be you!

And NO WAY on your language! I read a Tom Clancy book... it was the one about a possible world war and looked at a few specific aspects of it. One took place in Iceland. And I remember reading the names of places, and how loooonnnng they were.

I think you guys must have used the silly German trick of combining words endlessly, until you got a combination that had never been used before, and then gave it a twisted meaning that was supposed to be somehow pertinent to each of the 'root' words!

At least English uses short words. It's only our grammar, etc. that is sooooo messed up.

But whoever came up with all the rules must have run a teaching facility, and bet they made a killing offering classes!

(And ever since then, governments around the world use education as a revenue stream! lol...)

(10-12-2016, 01:40 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: Annoying is having a major phobia of public restrooms...going roller skating and needing to pee.  You know I wasn't going in there, could you imagine me trying not to touch anything, hovering, and rolling away from the toilet...that would really suck.  My eyes be floating!

I hear gals can use an 'insert' now to divest the urine...?? LOL! I would get one of those, stumble out of the rink, find a bush, and just stand quietly admiring the uhnn... trees briefly!

Except of course... if it had been me doing the roller skating, I'd have fallen over 3 or 4 times before I got close to a tree.

And if I got out the thing I use to, err, divest... then I might have ended up in the back of a patrol car instead!

Things are starting to look up, for you gals, eh??!?!?
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Final
(10-12-2016, 03:03 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 10:30 PM)Final Wrote: Annoying is when I need to write something in English and it fails majority. Why can't everyone just speak Icelandic. Tongue

Hah! Sucks to be you!

And NO WAY on your language! I read a Tom Clancy book... it was the one about a possible world war and looked at a few specific aspects of it. One took place in Iceland. And I remember reading the names of places, and how loooonnnng they were.

I think you guys must have used the silly German trick of combining words endlessly, until you got a combination that had never been used before, and then gave it a twisted meaning that was supposed to be somehow pertinent to each of the 'root' words!

At least English uses short words. It's only our grammar, etc. that is sooooo messed up.

But whoever came up with all the rules must have run a teaching facility, and bet they made a killing offering classes!

(And ever since then, governments around the world use education as a revenue stream! lol...)

I hear gals can use an 'insert' now to divest the urine...?? LOL! I would get one of those, stumble out of the rink, find a bush, and just stand quietly admiring the uhnn... trees briefly!

Except of course... if it had been me doing the roller skating, I'd have fallen over 3 or 4 times before I got close to a tree.

And if I got out the thing I use to, err, divest... then I might have ended up in the back of a patrol car instead!

Things are starting to look up, for you gals, eh??!?!?
and guys can use a baggie and some duct tape
  • Squirrel
LOL! Oh man, I futzed up this post seriously.

The Forum-surgeon that you can't find, that I mentioned in the goo below... now needs to try and straighten this out.

(Ohhh mannnnn... Did I just give myself the worst Staff Job ever?!)

(09-30-2016, 11:13 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: lol.. I have a good visual of you now. You must have been like  Andy Stitzer  in the movie 40 Year Old Virgin, when he was in the car with the drunk chic driving. That was great part.

Uhn, I dunno who that is, and I didn't see the movie, but I see your point. Someone has to create yet another thread for "Scariest moment ever!" and move my message there. Of course, now it's in a multi-post, and would require a Forum surgeon to fix it. And with me being involved, they would wave their hands in the air in frustration, and just leave it alone anyhow.

Now, though, I'm going to have to resist the urge of posting a far scarier moment than that here. :|

Buuuuuggggggg!!  It destroyed a reply I'd made to this... (maybe just as well. I remember my post suggesting that new female device that you can insert that allows you to distribute pee as a man would.. Except that you could pull it out, and discretely deploy it just about anwhere....

Whereas instead, if I did it, I'd end up in the back of a patrol car!

Lets see if the after-surgeon report is good?

Wow! I manually fixed what the bug did to my post. (lol) The patient will survive.... and maybe even be read! (ACK! Then I saved the Update, and it messed it up another way! QUICK, NURSE, reopen the incision! -- hopefully this fixed it.)

~reuses his last line in trying to call attention to the part of your post that you added~

But you can see why a post-surgeon was needed now. :|

"Hah! Sucks to be you!"
TM Solist (I think? DANG, left a knife in it!!) NURSE, close, before I kill this turkey! Wrote:and guys can use a baggie and some duct tape

True enough! And that's EXACTLY what they do, if you bring in a 6 mo old baby, and tell you that you need to collect some of it's urine for testing.

(They don't warn you of THAT possible job, before you become a daddy!)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(10-12-2016, 03:30 PM)Squirrel Wrote: LOL! Oh man, I futzed up this post seriously.

The Forum-surgeon that you can't find, that I mentioned in the goo below... now needs to try and straighten this out.

(Ohhh mannnnn... Did I just give myself the worst Staff Job ever?!)

(09-30-2016, 11:13 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: lol.. I have a good visual of you now. You must have been like  Andy Stitzer  in the movie 40 Year Old Virgin, when he was in the car with the drunk chic driving. That was great part.

Uhn, I dunno who that is, and I didn't see the movie, but I see your point. Someone has to create yet another thread for "Scariest moment ever!" and move my message there. Of course, now it's in a multi-post, and would require a Forum surgeon to fix it. And with me being involved, they would wave their hands in the air in frustration, and just leave it alone anyhow.

Now, though, I'm going to have to resist the urge of posting a far scarier moment than that here. :|

Buuuuuggggggg!!  It destroyed a reply I'd made to this... (maybe just as well. I remember my post suggesting that new female device that you can insert that allows you to distribute pee as a man would.. Except that you could pull it out, and discretely deploy it just about anwhere....

Whereas instead, if I did it, I'd end up in the back of a patrol car!

Lets see if the after-surgeon report is good?

Wow! I manually fixed what the bug did to my post. (lol) The patient will survive.... and maybe even be read! (ACK! Then I saved the Update, and it messed it up another way! QUICK, NURSE, reopen the incision! -- hopefully this fixed it.)

~reuses his last line in trying to call attention to the part of your post that you added~

But you can see why a post-surgeon was needed now. :|

"Hah! Sucks to be you!"
TM Solist (I think? DANG, left a knife in it!!) NURSE, close, before I kill this turkey! Wrote:and guys can use a baggie and some duct tape

True enough! And that's EXACTLY what they do, if you bring in a 6 mo old baby, and tell you that you need to collect some of it's urine for testing.

(They don't warn you of THAT possible job, before you become a daddy!)

Confused   lol   Just put the whole baby in a  big glad sandwich bag. Easier than the trying to tape it on  (snickers)  Just kidding!!
  • Squirrel
Well good grief, that post ended up so long, I think we need an excavator to clear up that mess...oh squirrel...you make me laugh...and the bag, oh my goodness you two are too much..lol

(10-12-2016, 05:26 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: Confused   lol   Just put the whole baby in a  big glad sandwich bag. Easier than the trying to tape it on  (snickers)  Just kidding!!

You must have kids out there somewhere!

And I think you just shared your go-to anti-babysitting line, admit it! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(10-12-2016, 07:00 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 05:26 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: Confused   lol   Just put the whole baby in a  big glad sandwich bag. Easier than the trying to tape it on  (snickers)  Just kidding!!

I do have kids. lol. and they're girls. I have 2 sisters, 4 nieces,  3 daughters,  3 grand daughters.    

if I know one thing about girls, Do not try to put them into baggies! You will be sorry. You can try to fight but nothing will help you  and it's forever  !Cry
@DTricksplit look who I found getting ready to fix that  messed up posting ?  Big Grin

@Squirrel  

[Image: army_squirrel.jpg.600x315_q90_crop-smart.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • DTricksplit, Squirrel
(10-12-2016, 10:29 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: I do have kids. lol. and they're girls. I have 2 sisters, 4 nieces,  3 daughters,  3 grand daughters.    

if I know one thing about girls, Do not try to put them into baggies! You will be sorry. You can try to fight but nothing will help you  and it's forever  !Cry
@ DTricksplit look who I found getting ready to fix that  messed up posting ?  Big Grin

@Squirrel  

Nice!! I have been on the market for a shoulder-launchable mini-Stinger missile, with say... 10 or so rounds, just to be sure.

Of course, if I had one, it would weigh 10-20x my own body weight, and if I could even point it at a target, I wouldn't be able to pull the trigger... and if I did manage to pull it, I would be blown so far, sooo fast, I'd probably hurt myself more than the target. :|

~will just bite his targets and whisper things to the targets about rabies~
Either that, or run away, and have fun dropping nuts on their heads.
Fight the Good Fight
(10-12-2016, 10:29 PM)LTM Soloist Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 07:00 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

I do have kids. lol. and they're girls. I have 2 sisters, 4 nieces,  3 daughters,  3 grand daughters.    

@DTricksplit look who I found getting ready to fix that  messed up posting ?  Big Grin

@Squirrel  

Oh my gosh....love the squirrel pic, so fitting...lol