Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Annoying is:
(09-20-2016, 03:51 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: @Squirrel for the record.....feeds DEFINITELY spawn players. If you need proof, a fun way to farm is to get a little mass, then as you troll "W" out mass in front of you and then eat it back up...watch closely, because many of those "feeds" will turn into spawning players giving you a little extra mass as you eat them. This is why you often spawn in battle zones, where there are chunks of food everywhere. Feed spawning is a common new(ish) tactic in the "secret rooms" in the agf server, to get your spawning buddies to wake up near the bonuses with you (I first saw @✨101✨ and Plsdonteatme using this "hack", as with most other portal workarounds). No need for a screen capture @TM Soloist: Members 1 and your not tripping...it's real. P.S. and yes...sadly enough it's happened to me too!

Big Grin  Thanks run SPOT run for clearing that up. C ya crickets! lol
Bullies have personal issues.
(09-20-2016, 03:51 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: @Squirrel for the record.....feeds DEFINITELY spawn players. If you need proof, a fun way to farm is to get a little mass, then as you troll "W" out mass in front of you and then eat it back up...watch closely, because many of those "feeds" will turn into spawning players giving you a little extra mass as you eat them. This is why you often spawn in battle zones, where there are chunks of food everywhere. Feed spawning is a common new(ish) tactic in the "secret rooms" in the agf server, to get your spawning buddies to wake up near the bonuses with you (I first saw @✨101✨ and Plsdonteatme using this "hack", as with most other portal workarounds). No need for a screen capture @TM Soloist: Members 1 and your not tripping...it's real. P.S. and yes...sadly enough it's happened to me too!

Are we talking purely about AGF?

I thought we were talking about the public game.

I'll be the first to admit, I don't completely know how things are different in AGF, because I haven't played there very much.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Whats annoying? I'm sorry but have you not met me? ~ S**t posting at it's finest
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(09-21-2016, 03:42 PM)Conquest Wrote: Whats annoying? I'm sorry but have you not met me? ~ S**t posting at it's finest

lol. I know some one who is a major clutz. In fact they should be wearing a sign that says " Keep Away"
I doubt you can beat that. So you have been disqualified. Sorry. You just aren't annoying. 

Love&Peace  Smile   Have a great day.
What is annoying is having a bad sense of direction and taking a lot longer to get anywhere because of it

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(09-30-2016, 10:47 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: What is annoying is having a bad sense of direction and taking a lot longer to get anywhere because of it

With utmost respect ... LoL@ DTricksplit. but awww feel sorry for  you. Your not alone though. I got ripped off for multi tasking.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • DTricksplit, Squirrel
(09-30-2016, 11:13 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 10:47 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: What is annoying is having a bad sense of direction and taking a lot longer to get anywhere because of it

With utmost respect ... LoL@ DTricksplit. but awww feel sorry for  you. Your not alone though. I got ripped off for multi tasking.

No worries, I have zero problem laughing at my terrible sense of direction. Lol

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 2 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • Relax , ™ Chronic
(10-01-2016, 04:22 AM)DTricksplit Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 11:13 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:

No worries, I have zero problem laughing at my terrible sense of direction. Lol

I read some where that being able to laugh at ones self is the key to a happy life. I believe that . Well, plus apple pie, and agario and a lot of other things too lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • DTricksplit
Shocked 
OMG!!! lmao  

@DTricksplit   Step aside cause here I come.... go right lol...just kidding  Big Grin

Over the past week, I peeked at my Rep  when I could remember where it was, and saw that my rep was being up scaled. So I came back more often. lol ( I know! but its nice when you score right)  But during this time I noticed one particular member giving me quite a few rep increases. ( Like a creepy to many) It came to a point where I was curious. So I was about to type into the shout box and ask who the heck  Positive was.?  Confused  ...need I say more?

When the light came on, it came on hard. I thought "NO WAY!" and then burst into laughter. 

But now I wonder if this is a regular thing for me but I just have never caught it  ? lol

[Image: 15a9fb41fc500570818c2e52d0323427.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • DTricksplit, Squirrel
Annoying is forgetting what you were thinking about, and then trying to remember what you forgot and not being able to do anything else meanwhile while you try to recall what you forgot lol
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Relax , Squirrel , ™ Chronic
Annoying is when I need to write something in English and it fails majority. Why can't everyone just speak Icelandic. Tongue

[-] The following 3 users Like Final's post:
  • run SPOT run , ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
forgetting what you're looking for while you are looking for it.  Confused
  • DTricksplit
Annoying is when you turn your phone on to look at the time, then turn it off again, and you forget the time again.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 4 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Final, Relax , run SPOT run , ™ Chronic
(10-07-2016, 05:19 PM)Kaguya Wrote: Annoying is when you turn your phone on to look at the time, then turn it off again, and you forget the time again.

lol!  You nailed that one for sure.  Smile
  • Mikasa
Yes nailed it totally. I've done that countless times when I try to set my clock.