Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Had Merry Christmas... So Happy New Years!
Happy new years, thank you all for having me for close to 2 years. Although I've only been active in the chatting side of the community in the past 6months really I've grown to love this game and the community. I have even put time and thought into this game enough to get myself a staff position and represent this game which I think is crazy Smile. @Sora thank you very much for that opportunity and I hope I have a very good year working alongside you and all other staff (not going to ping them because I don't know them all and don't wanna leave any out so if you see this you see this.

I LOVE YOU ALL, HAPPY NEW YEARS AND            GOODLUCK ON THE NEW YEAR!
Blud      S҉h҉a҉d҉e҉      Blud 
(01-03-2020, 11:32 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Happy new years, thank you all for having me for close to 2 years. Although I've only been active in the chatting side of the community in the past 6months really I've grown to love this game and the community. I have even put time and thought into this game enough to get myself a staff position and represent this game which I think is crazy Smile. @Sora thank you very much for that opportunity and I hope I have a very good year working alongside you and all other staff (not going to ping them because I don't know them all and don't wanna leave any out so if you see this you see this.

I knew from the moment that you started posting daily quiz questions that you were a keeper!

Happy New Year! It's great to have you along for the ride, because everything goes better with friends. Smile

Also, it's kinda cool that I now know a real live Kiwi! (Lol, I dunno if you guys find that term offensive? For me, I wuld be called a 'Canuck', and I don't mind that a bit. Even one of our NHL hockey teams is called that, the 'Vancouver Canucks'...lol)
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
(01-03-2020, 11:54 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 11:32 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Happy new years, thank you all for having me for close to 2 years. Although I've only been active in the chatting side of the community in the past 6months really I've grown to love this game and the community. I have even put time and thought into this game enough to get myself a staff position and represent this game which I think is crazy Smile. @Sora thank you very much for that opportunity and I hope I have a very good year working alongside you and all other staff (not going to ping them because I don't know them all and don't wanna leave any out so if you see this you see this.

I knew from the moment that you started posting daily quiz questions that you were a keeper!

Happy New Year!  It's great to have you along for the ride, because everything goes better with friends. Smile

Also, it's kinda cool that I now know a real live Kiwi! (Lol, I dunno if you guys find that term offensive? For me, I wuld be called a 'Canuck', and I don't mind that a bit. Even one of our NHL hockey teams is called that, the 'Vancouver Canucks'...lol)
My "daily qs's" haven't been too ... daily though
Blud      S҉h҉a҉d҉e҉      Blud 
Happy very late New years Shade ^^
And thanks for all of your support both ingame and on discord Big Grin
how does this work

(01-03-2020, 11:57 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: My "daily qs's" haven't been too ... daily though

That's because I was the only person regularly answering them! Sad

I thought it was a great idea.

But there's just not as much foot-traffic through the Forums these days, as there was 3 years ago....

I think the reason is that, 3 years ago, probably a good 85-90% of players were from North America.

But now, players are from all over the place. They can play the game in any language, and chat in-game in their own.... but the Forums remain English-only.

There's not enough people for it to work any other way.
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)