Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bots
So, lets talk about bots
Bots are pretty hard to get, even the most low prices bots are 70k coins, for starters its hard to get, i would like to minus that cost so starters can get bots easier and faster,
and 900k for 300 bots is fair and its for 24 hours, we have to farm to get profit(thats obvious), so iid like to reduce it to 825k? if thats fair?
So people get bots easier and get more profit.

thanks
Current prices are fine, game is not about having bots.
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nuke 's post:
  • xRENDEx
(12-29-2019, 03:01 PM)Void_ Wrote: So, lets talk about bots
Bots are pretty hard to get, even the most low prices bots are 70k coins, for starters its hard to get, i would like to minus that cost so starters can get bots easier and faster,
and 900k for 300 bots is fair and its for 24 hours, we have to farm to get profit(thats obvious), so iid like to reduce it to 825k? if thats fair?

thanks

I have never once bought bots... but then, I don't really use coins for anything, exxcept prove that I am a hoarding rodent! ~cackles gleefully~

I say... don't buy bots! Steal your fair share of other people's bots instead! Wink

Especially when they buy 300 bots.

Hell, I can no longer tell whether I'm going north, south, east or west anyways, cause it looks like I'm caught in a StarTrek warp drive... so I may as well eat as many of 'em as I can while I sort out which way I'm going!

In the end, we just 'play'... We don't "get ahead" in the game! So long as you're having fun, you're playing it well! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • xRENDEx, yukichan
(12-29-2019, 03:01 PM)Void_ Wrote: So, lets talk about bots

thanks

In my opinion the bots are priced quite well in my opinion. You also say 900k for 300 bots for 24 hours are fair? why should we make them even cheaper if they are a fair price (which they are)?
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • Void_
well, for some people it might be too expensive like for me ad other people(thats just my opinio)
(12-29-2019, 09:31 PM)Void_ Wrote: well, for some people it might be too expensive like for me ad other people(thats just my opinio)

If you rrreally want those bots, and don't mind little cling-on rodents eating their share of 'em, you'll just work a bit harder so you can get them! Am I not right? Isn't that how things work in a capitalist model economy?

I'll just wait 'til I see these cute witto things named '_Void' and then go get 'em! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
Bots are priced higher on purpose lol. If they were cheap, every server would be in chaos... Not to mention some lag
(12-31-2019, 08:29 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 09:31 PM)Void_ Wrote: well, for some people it might be too expensive like for me ad other people(thats just my opinio)

If you rrreally want those bots, and don't mind little cling-on rodents eating their share of 'em, you'll just work a bit harder so you can get them! Am I not right? Isn't that how things work in a capitalist model economy?

I'll just wait 'til I see these cute witto things named '_Void' and then go get 'em!  Big Grin
lol, and its Void_ lmfao
ad u all sayin that they are priced fairly, but they are not
(01-04-2020, 12:47 AM)Void_ Wrote: lol, and its Void_ lmfao
ad u all sayin that they are priced fairly, but they are not

If no-one were buying them, then I think Sora would ligten up the prices... but since he isn't, then I guess that people are buying them!

I am a miser, myself, and don't spend money on a game, if I don't have to... My playstle uses none of the extra stuff anyways, and if I were to expand my horizons with the things that I do, I would almost invariably just run ino more vision issues.

What I am alluding to, is that a market economy is set by the masses... Coins/product is more valuable to you, likely due to what your native currency translates to into USD, coupled with how well you and your family are doing. Obviously, if money is tight, you'll buy food, and to heck with paying for games!

If I ever win a sizeable lottery, I'll let each user that I talk to, either on here or in Discord request that I buy them one thing... lol and then you can taste how game-life is for the well-off! Or maybe someone else will do it... but for now, we are all limited by our opinions, and our circumstances...

But the games economy is going to go long at the highest pace that it is capable of. If there's a big change in usersm who knows, maybe that will change. (So long as all the resources needed can still be paid for!)

Oh, and sorry about your name, lol... Void_, then! That is probably my dyslexia saying 'hello' again!
Fight the Good Fight