Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New to the forums
Hi all I am alex also known as xRENDEx, I started playing agma around Feb 2018 ^^ I am pretty new to the forums and I still dont know how everything works but oh well I will learn over time
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 4 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Sora, Squirrel , yukichan
Welcome Swedish man
[-] The following 3 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Sora, xRENDEx, yukichan
(12-25-2019, 11:09 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Hi all I am alex also known as xRENDEx, I started playing agma around Feb 2018 ^^ I am pretty new to the forums and I still dont know how everything works but oh well I will learn over time

Somehow I missed seeing your into!

It's nice to have you here!

If I'm not mistaken, you're more known as 'Alex', right? And you don't mind diving into a messy pool, to stir all the mud! (lol)

But as far as I can tell, you have a passion for the game, and you mean well! Nice to see you here! And don't feel that you can't ask for help, if there's a Forums task that you don't know how to do!

BBSes were from my bye-gone era! (the dial-up days, lololol)

Hope that you have fun here!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora, yukichan
(12-26-2019, 04:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 11:09 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Hi all I am alex also known as xRENDEx, I started playing agma around Feb 2018 ^^ I am pretty new to the forums and I still dont know how everything works but oh well I will learn over time

Somehow I missed seeing your into!

It's nice to have you here!

If I'm not mistaken, you're more known as 'Alex', right? And you don't mind diving into a messy pool, to stir all the mud! (lol)

But as far as I can tell, you have a passion for the game, and you mean well!  Nice to see you here! And don't feel that you can't ask for help, if there's a Forums task that you don't know how to do!

BBSes were from my bye-gone era! (the dial-up days, lololol)

Hope that you have fun here!
 Yup I am alex from discord ^^ Im still trying to figure the stuff out by myself, but if I need help I will of course ask!
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 2 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • Apix , Squirrel