Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Merry Christmas!
As another year comes to a close, it's hard for me to believe I've spent almost three years here!

I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and hope that you have family (that you like) and friends to spend it with!

Also, (just so this post obeys the Forum rules, lolol) if you weren't aware, Sora has given us all 2 days of Gold Membership in agma as his present to us!

For more presents, check out the #giveaways channel in the Agma Discord server!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Sora
(12-25-2019, 04:17 AM)samira Wrote: Thanks and merry Christmas to all forum members!!!  Heart Heart Heart

Hmm.

Which size is yours....?? Wink

Heart   Heart   Heart   Heart   Heart

LOLOLOL!! Okay, when I looked at your hearts, they looked the same size. I thought you'd uncovered a cool way to do subscripts and superscripts! But NooOooOoOOo!!!

~facepalms~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, xRENDEx
Merry Christmas! Big Grin
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 2 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Sora
(12-25-2019, 01:33 PM)samira Wrote: @Squirrel I think you can use Unicode heart characters which should adjust to the font size. Idea

A most-excellent idea!  But I have never bothered figuring out a good place to even peruse all the Unicode chars that are available to us.

I gather that it's a lot like IPv4 --> IPv6, except on a smaller scale, as all computers treated a single character as a single byte. (Hmm! Except for E-mail, which used just 7-bit characters! :O lol... and that in turn, ended up requiring some conversion sometimes, and got people's mailboxes corrupted here and there... Fun times!)

So from 256 possibilities back in the days of the VT-052 and VT-100... (lol) to... now what?!

I'm almost too afraid to ask what the maximum is on UniCode. Or maybe there isn't one. lol

----

An amusing note... I didn't even know you had done it right there. My olllld olllld CRT is no longer displaying red. I thought it was my red/green colourblind thing rearing it's head, but NO!

I am also too afraid to turn this monitor around and read the date of manufacture. LOL!!

A 'PanaSync E70'! Wow, this thing has to be at LEAST 15 yrs old!

It is now half covered with 'Hotwheels' stickers! lolllll
Fight the Good Fight
Thanks Squirrel for being part of the community. Three years and counting. The time surely does pass quickly! It is warming to think about how many people the community has together, been able to include and create associations and friendships. It has always been an important aspect of the forum to welcome and include anyone who joins it. Some people might not have the easiest time connecting with people in real life. To be able to bring something positive to their life, such as the possibility to meet and spend time with friends on the forums and in the game is an arena that has only been possible to create with the help of you, and all the great members in the community.
So thank you, and Merry Christmas!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Squirrel , xRENDEx
(12-26-2019, 05:12 PM)Sora Wrote: Thanks Squirrel for being part of the community. Three years and counting. The time surely does pass quickly! It is warming to think about how many people the community has together, been able to include and create associations and friendships. It has always been an important aspect of the forum to welcome and include anyone who joins it. Some people might not have the easiest time connecting with people in real life. To be able to bring something positive to their life, such as the possibility to meet and spend time with friends on the forums and in the game is an arena that has only been possible to create with the help of you, and all the great members in the community.
So thank you, and Merry Christmas!

@Sora @Squirrel ahw, you guys are going to make me tear up.
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]