Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About my skin
I have made a skin 3 Months ago, it's the same skin as my agarioforums.io profile picture. The skin is in customs, it is at maybe at section 14 or section 15. The name of the skin is NACHO CHEESE YT.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 5 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, fisa, imHitu, Jupiter, yukichan
(12-15-2019, 01:38 AM)nachochesse Wrote: I have made a skin 3 Months ago, it's the same skin as my agarioforums.io profile picture. The skin is in customs, it is at maybe at section 14 or section 15. The name of the skin is NACHO CHEESE YT.

I'm guessing that you set it to 'public', and just wanted everyone to know that they could use it, if they wanted to??

I dunno... but it seems to me, if I see a roving ball of cheese in the game, I'm just more liable to try and eat it! Wink Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, yukichan
that's yummy

eating a roving ball of cheese in agma.io

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Squirrel
lol by eating a ball of cheese u mean eating a nacho cheese player that is smaller than u

a roving one
^o^
[-] The following 3 users Like Romanista_'s post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Squirrel
@Romanista_ that would be hillarious o_O
o_O
[-] The following 2 users Like -Badboyhalo-'s post:
  • fisa, nachochesse
(06-02-2020, 08:10 AM)Romanista_ Wrote: lol by eating a ball of cheese u mean eating a nacho cheese player that is smaller than u

a roving one

lol

your skin looks fine
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
(12-15-2019, 01:38 AM)nachochesse Wrote: I have made a skin 3 Months ago, it's the same skin as my agarioforums.io profile picture. The skin is in customs, it is at maybe at section 14 or section 15. The name of the skin is NACHO CHEESE YT.

Hey Ngl but ur skin looks really good! Smile  I prefer you changing every week cause it will look cool. Do the same things u want just change some other stuff.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 2 users Like imHitu's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter
     I use to make my own skins and use them. Enjoyed it and it took some time to make.I don't make skins anymore because one day while playing some one and I'm pretty sure it was "I am Legend". He was there and then this cel with my skin that I made appears with "Team;USuck@Solo" or something like that. Then   I am Legend appears in the game again Hating on that arrogant fool. Ever since Didn't know you could copy someone's skin like that so I've retired all my custom skins.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • fisa
Agmaio IS a hard game to play on phone but in a server that its easy to get big in the mobile players will be proud of Sora because they probably never got that big and they will thank @Sora That He made a Server For the Mobile players and more other mobile servers they will never leave Agmaio Why Would They Leave Agmaio???????????

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

(08-01-2020, 05:28 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Agmaio IS a hard game to play on phone but in a server that its easy to get big in the mobile players will be proud of Sora because they probably never got that big and they will thank @Sora That She mad a Server For the Mobile players and more other mobile servers they will never leave Agmaio Why Would They Leave Agmaio???????????

sora is a he
@Sora u know the mobile server in the game has to include powers and IDK how u will do it but i know u will do something Big Grini have faith in u.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw

Let me tell u U need more Cheese on ur Nachoses u have such title amount of cheese put more omg ok