Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Skins I've made + Request a skin
Photo 
I recently started making skins... so here are some skins I've made.

[Image: O20B9ie.png]
[Image: pSTYaiX.png]
[Image: gSAGi2T.png]
[Image: s8e4OYE.png]
[Image: 241Edjo.png]
[Image: XsQat9q.png]
[Image: eWUKOZH.png]
[Image: RyjCXG0.png]
[Image: nxnq5Se.png]

I own a discord server "Azari's hangout" & I have a request channel that allows you to request skin(s). I also give out a "Skin-creator" role if you desire to make skins for people who request them & last but not least the "GFX" role which allows you to show off your skins if you make them (:

Discord: discord.gg/ghqYdC3 (<- click it to join)

I would also love to know your opinion on my skins!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Azari's post:
  • Squirrel
I like it. Good job Azari Smile
War does not happen at the borders alone. War is the total fire of a nation. If this integrity is not achieved, victory is random, defeat is destiny.
[Image: YOQcGC9.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Janx's post:
  • FreeName
(11-22-2019, 05:31 PM)Janx Wrote: I like it. Good job Azari Smile

Thank youu!
(11-20-2019, 11:01 PM)Azari Wrote: I recently started making skins... so here are some skins I've made.

~snips the other images so this doesn't become too long~

I own a discord server "Azari's hangout" & I have a request channel that allows you to request skin(s). I also give out a "Skin-creator" role if you desire to make skins for people who request them & last but not least the "GFX" role which allows you to show off your skins if you make them (:

I don't know how I missed this post, when you first made it.

You did some good work with your skins!

One of then is far too 'risque' for my taste, and it wouldn't get approved by the mods (or it shouldn't be), but that doesn't mean that it's not good, from an artistic standpoint!

Good luck running your server, and thanks for letting everyone know that you're ready to help out if they have a request!

That is the true nature of the "GFX" role which you mentioned!

Have fun making more skins, and thanks for being willing to share both your creations, and your talent with others!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-23-2019, 05:55 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 11:01 PM)Azari Wrote: I recently started making skins... so here are some skins I've made.

~snips the other images so this doesn't become too long~

I don't know how I missed this post, when you first made it.

You did some good work with your skins!

One of then is far too 'risque' for my taste, and it wouldn't get approved by the mods (or it shouldn't be), but that doesn't mean that it's not good, from an artistic standpoint!

Good luck running your server, and thanks for letting everyone know that you're ready to help out if they have a request!

That is the true nature of the "GFX" role which you mentioned!

Have fun making more skins, and thanks for being willing to share both your creations, and your talent with others!
Thank youu!!
I like them
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 3 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Azari, Sora
Hi man good work!! You did wonderful skins I hope you make some more.
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.