Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remove powers from X-Insta
Alright this is my second post for deleting powers. Now, I know many of yall don't play X-Insta but help me here. Look, as an Insta merge server player, I find that powers, Mainly recombines, are annoying and not needed. Recombine spam is one of the most useful skills in other servers but in X-Insta its just broken. I find myself facing challenges of just people being absolute trash and don't got the skills to play without powers. Now I know many of you guys like powers. I can agree on that, powers are yes, useful and fun to play with, but this server (X-Insta) Is already hard enough with viruses and teams, it doesn't need to be harder with powers. Do you agree? Reply to me about your thoughts.

Oh yea I meant deleting powers from X-Insta only. My Bad.
[-] The following 3 users Like [1.6M]ƒrien∂'s post:
  • PFZaky, Shade1453, YaGirlBantrr
hi friend (:< long tim NO SPEAK NUB
OK!1!
powers in x test is big gay i agree 2 remove and what the frek happened to ur acc oh well
ANywAYS to me server has been dead ever since selffeed servers came out pls find out a way 2 make gamemode more exciting like smth cool thats only in a few servers bcs its just full of fricking arabs and toxic ppl
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
(11-16-2019, 07:36 PM)[1.6M]ƒrien∂ Wrote: Alright this is my second post for deleting powers. Now, I know many of yall don't play X-Insta but help me here. Look, as an Insta merge server player, I find that powers, Mainly recombines, are annoying and not needed. Recombine spam is one of the most useful skills in other servers but in X-Insta its just broken. I find myself facing challenges of just people being absolute trash and don't got the skills to play without powers. Now I know many of you guys like powers. I can agree on that, powers are yes, useful and fun to play with, but this server (X-Insta) Is already hard enough with viruses and teams, it doesn't need to be harder with powers. Do you agree? Reply to me about your thoughts.

I would have an opinion on this, but I have never played in X-Insta... lol

I thought that the idea was, it takes almost no time at all to recombine, and that's what the 'Insta' means? Or am I wrong?!??! If that's true, I agree with you that the person using recombines is being a fool... (lol) But if he figures that you'll beat him unless he doesn't... then are probably going to use it.

People just don't seem to be very good at saving their powers for a 'good place' to use it. (Meaning, one where the outcome made it worth it to use!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Yeah nah i fully agree there is no need for powerups in X-Insta
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(12-23-2019, 05:17 PM)Wandaquins Wrote: There are options in the CAD editor to Hide / Show, Include / Remove from Collision Detection, and also to Delete.  Just delete the entities you do not want, they will no longer be in the layer or model.

What are you talking about? Lolol
(12-23-2019, 05:25 PM)Apix Wrote:
(12-23-2019, 05:17 PM)Wandaquins Wrote: There are options in the CAD editor to Hide / Show, Include / Remove from Collision Detection, and also to Delete.  Just delete the entities you do not want, they will no longer be in the layer or model.

What are you talking about? Lolol

You replied to a babble-bot!

(lolllolol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN BAMBABBLED
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
(12-24-2019, 10:07 PM)Apix Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN BAMBABBLED

Bambabbled!

L O L ! !

I guess that means that now you need more 'body work' done! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix , xRENDEx
(11-16-2019, 07:36 PM)[1.6M]ƒrien∂ Wrote: Alright this is my second post for deleting powers. Now, I know many of yall don't play X-Insta but help me here. Look, as an Insta merge server player, I find that powers, Mainly recombines, are annoying and not needed. Recombine spam is one of the most useful skills in other servers but in X-Insta its just broken. I find myself facing challenges of just people being absolute trash and don't got the skills to play without powers. Now I know many of you guys like powers. I can agree on that, powers are yes, useful and fun to play with, but this server (X-Insta) Is already hard enough with viruses and teams, it doesn't need to be harder with powers. Do you agree? Reply to me about your thoughts.

If it would be a very good idea, that only *Recobrine & Speed* can be called, but that powers cannot be used in x-insta! I agree with you Jonas.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PFZaky's post:
  • Squirrel