Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanant Mute Option
Hey, is there anyway we can have the option to permanantly mute a player?

Samira has been bullying me for weeks (months actually, but even more the past few weeks).  She claims to "be proud" of taking every oppurtunity she gets to harrasse and bully me.  AND SHE DOES take every oppourtunity she gets.  She critizizes my every move and puts me down.  She also assumes other players are me and will bully them, target them, and do everything she can to make the person feel awful.

I have to mute her every day, the first chance i get because she will bully me and say hateful things the second she sees i am on.  And if she is not harrassing me, she is harrassing someone else.  So even when it is not pointed toward me, I feel it effects my sub conscious to be reading all her negativity.

I would REALLY APPRECIATE a permanant mute option so i can play in peace

With Hope,

Mindless   Blush
All of these posts should stop now.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
(11-10-2019, 05:28 PM)Mindless Wrote: I would REALLY APPRECIATE a permanant mute option so i can play in peace

You should have posted only this one line, which would have gotten your idea across without the needless mindless personal drivel attached thereto.

Unless of course, you were once again setting out to start trouble.

If you ever start playing on a server that I play on, you will be seeking to mute me too.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!