Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New power
It would be good if sora added a new powerup, called Disc, so it trwows discs on 2 sidesd and make ur opponent smaller
[-] The following 1 user Likes Void_'s post:
  • Sora
(11-06-2019, 04:51 PM)Void_ Wrote: It would be good if sora added a new powerup, called Disc, so it trwows discs on 2 sidesd and make ur opponent smaller

Care to expand on more details? Prices? more description on how that would interact in-game?
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Sora
(11-06-2019, 04:51 PM)Void_ Wrote: It would be good if sora added a new powerup, called Disc, so it trwows discs on 2 sidesd and make ur opponent smaller

I'm just trying to get a handle on what you are trying to say...

So this power would throw discs in two directions? Would that be directly forward, and directly behind you, as per your current vector?

Would the discs eat a percentage of size, or a fixed size? Are all discs used the same, regardless whether they are used by a huge fat cell, or a tiny one?

I would imagine that this should be pretty costly to buy, and maybe worthy of putting a maximum usage of it per day as well?

There are soooo many things that you need to think about, when you have an idea.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Sora, Void_
(11-07-2019, 03:25 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I'm just trying to get a handle on what you are trying to say...

So this power would throw discs in two directions?  Would that be directly forward, and directly behind you, as per your current vector?

Would the discs eat a percentage of size, or a fixed size? Are all discs used the same, regardless whether they are used by a huge fat cell, or a tiny one?

I would imagine that this should be pretty costly to buy, and maybe worthy of putting a maximum usage of it per day as well?

There are soooo many things that you need to think about, when you have an idea.
1st of all they are shot where u mouse pointing and the opposite side
 it takes 10% of the mass
It can be only used 2 times a game(so per respawn)
it would be normal size of disc so lets compare 5k mass is giant it will be that
there is only 10 buys per day, and it will cost 13k for 1.
Ill coe up with some ore idead but thats it for now
  • Squirrel
(11-07-2019, 08:00 PM)Void_ Wrote: 1st of all they are shot where u mouse pointing and the opposite side
 it takes 10% of the mass
it would be normal size of disc so lets compare 5k mass is giant it will be that

All of those answers, I like!

Now I wonder if @Sora will read and weigh in!

(Or maybe some other people!)

But congrats, it's a cool idea. I particularly like that you aim it... and that it also shoots backwards. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
Sounds like you got a new well functioning power up if you make it right! Smile) Could even lead into new tricks for me to have to create :0
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Squirrel
(11-10-2019, 06:13 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Sounds like you got a new well functioning power up if you make it right! Smile) Could even lead into new tricks for me to have to create :0

Guys, Im really sorry for being inactive for last 3 month (im a really buys person). And @Shade1453 you are a supporting staff now???!!
(11-09-2019, 01:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 08:00 PM)Void_ Wrote: 1st of all they are shot where u mouse pointing and the opposite side
 it takes 10% of the mass

But congrats, it's a cool idea. I particularly like that you aim it... and that it also shoots backwards. (lol)
Thanks, i would apreciate if sora would make a role for me called, Power Designer or Power Maker

Thanks for the help tho, Squirrel how can i get nto the moderators? i wanna be a mod and help people in game, ban hackers and stop people cheating
(11-10-2019, 03:40 PM)Lazaro Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 06:13 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: Sounds like you got a new well functioning power up if you make it right! Smile) Could even lead into new tricks for me to have to create :0

Guys, Im really sorry for being inactive for last 3 month (im a really buys person). And @Shade1453 you are a supporting staff now???!!

In all honesty, I named titled myself this without the impression this was a role at all. I would love to be support staff and if all goes well who knows! Smile

(11-10-2019, 08:38 PM)Void_ Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 01:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
 it takes 10% of the mass

Thanks, i would apreciate if sora would make a role for me called, Power Designer or Power Maker

Thanks for the help tho, Squirrel how can i get nto the moderators? i wanna be a mod and help people in game, ban hackers and stop people cheating
Staff is selected when you get noticed helping out in forums, active in discord or helping out the game in-game, if a staff member notices you and "likes you" (for lack of better word)  then they have the ability to bring it up with the rest of the staffing team and of course Sora. When this is done they will all discuss whether they think it is a good idea and if you are a worthy member of the staffing team. Or Sora himself will notice you and bring it up with the staff as well. 
(this is what I know, there may be other ways but as far as I'm concerned that's my knowledge on it all.

Hope that answers some of your questions, if you have more feel free to ask.

Kind Regards, 
Shade
(11-10-2019, 08:38 PM)Void_ Wrote: Thanks, i would apreciate if sora would make a role for me called, Power Designer or Power Maker

In-game moderation features are not yet live, but I suspect that once they are, we will be looking for a few more moderators to help 'keep the peace', and so on, in the game servers.

So you have between now and then to try to pitch in when someone has a question that you could answer, and so on, and get noticed by the people who'll be asked to suggest names for more moderators!
Fight the Good Fight
(11-11-2019, 05:24 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 08:38 PM)Void_ Wrote: Thanks, i would apreciate if sora would make a role for me called, Power Designer or Power Maker

In-game moderation features are not yet live, but I suspect that once they are, we will be looking for a few more moderators to help 'keep the peace', and so on, in the game servers.

So you have between now and then to try to pitch in when someone has a question that you could answer, and so on, and get noticed by the people who'll be asked to suggest names for more moderators!
Okay thanks, so when and where can i apply when it will be live?
(11-11-2019, 12:38 PM)Void_ Wrote:

What Shade was alluding to, I think when he said "become friends" with one of the Staffer's is simply that there, so far, IS no "application" process -- we're not going to go by your answers to questions, we'd like to make decisions based on what we've seen you do!

As for the timeline, that is completely uncertain.

I remember the days when I was a programmer, and taking care of a game.

There were some days I just... had a block of time, had a new motivation, ran with it, and had such a good day, that a whole bunch of stuff got done, and presto! New stuff was done. And then there were the other sort of days, where I'd be stuck on a bug that I couldn't seem to figure out why it was happening, and the debugging stuff I had wasn't helping me any.

We'll just hope Sora & Retslac have good days when they have time, and we'll see what happens.

(This is normal life in what amounts to "Indie programmers making a game".

You're on the Discord server, right? The first set of people asked for suggestions for moderators will be the 'Staff' there, and the people in the game that already have the red 'moderator' crown. (Oh yeah! It's basically the same set of people!) So make sure they know who you are, and make sure they know you're interested, and if you get a chance, resolve a problem between players where they can see it, because that's what the job is all about!
Fight the Good Fight
(11-11-2019, 03:38 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 12:38 PM)Void_ Wrote:

What Shade was alluding to, I think when he said "become friends" with one of the Staffer's is simply that there, so far, IS no "application" process -- we're not going to go by your answers to questions, we'd like to make decisions based on what we've seen you do!

As for the timeline, that is completely uncertain.

I remember the days when I was a programmer, and taking care of a game.

There were some days I just... had a block of time, had a new motivation, ran with it, and had such a good day, that a whole bunch of stuff got done, and presto! New stuff was done. And then there were the other sort of days, where I'd be stuck on a bug that I couldn't seem to figure out why it was happening, and the debugging stuff I had wasn't helping me any.

We'll just hope Sora & Retslac have good days when they have time, and we'll see what happens.

(This is normal life in what amounts to  "Indie programmers making a game".

You're on the Discord server, right? The first set of people asked for suggestions for moderators will be the 'Staff' there, and the people in the game that already have the red 'moderator' crown. (Oh yeah! It's basically the same set of people!) So make sure they know who you are, and make sure they know you're interested, and if you get a chance, resolve a problem between players where they can see it, because that's what the job is all about!
okay
and yes im on the discord server.
But, but staff barely know me on that sever, they are never on when im on,
But you know me because i chat w you sometimes dont i?
  • Squirrel