Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favourite custom skins
So this idea is the one that i really hope that will get int he game, so if you have a favourite custom skin and you want to use it every time you have to find it, but with this idea you can put a star on the skins and there will be a small tab on the left so you can click it and then someting will appear with your favourite skins you liked nad put the star on, I HOPE it will get in the game thanks Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Void_'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(11-04-2019, 01:58 PM)samira Wrote: Looool I had the same idea Big Grin

So yeah I would love to see this implemented!!!!

well i was the first one to tell sora that, also i told him that ages ago on gmail. that was like 2 months ago i told him that, he said he will think about it Smile Heart
(11-06-2019, 04:48 PM)Void_ Wrote:

well i was the first one to tell sora that, also i told him that ages ago on gmail. that was like 2 months ago i told him that, he said he will think about it Smile Heart

If you are suggesting things just so you can try to get credit from it if Sora actually puts that in... you need not worry about Samira.

She's not like that.

I too think it's a good idea, especially for people who have some crazy number of skins.

I myself have zero skins, though. I just don't use them. It makes the game easier for me to play... and likely the old machines I use at home and at work are happy about that. lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(11-07-2019, 03:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 04:48 PM)Void_ Wrote:

If you are suggesting things just so you can try to get credit from it if Sora actually puts that in... you need not worry about Samira.

She's not like that.

I too think it's a good idea, especially for people who have some crazy number of skins.

I myself have zero skins, though. I just don't use them. It makes the game easier for me to play... and likely the old machines I use at home and at work are happy about that. lol
Sora knows about this, i emailed him on gmail about 6 weeks ago, he said it will be a good idea and he will try to add it.
Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Void_'s post:
  • Squirrel
(11-07-2019, 08:02 PM)Void_ Wrote: Sora knows about this, i emailed him on gmail about 6 weeks ago, he said it will be a good idea and he will try to add it.
Smile

It would take some programming, to achieve it... but doable, I think!

Here's hoping that we see it soon!

The biggest likely problem would be, it likely requires a significant change to the player info database.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-27-2019, 01:09 AM)samira Wrote: @Void_

I recently started a little coding project. It does not work as I want it to. But at least I learned a lot about Agma's code. I made a couple of interesting discoveries. Also about Skins!

Basically I think I can implement this feature!

(Hack it into it with an external script, kinda.)

I have some other things to do but I will try to do this when I have time!

Okay, thanks hopefully you get it or it gets added.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Void_'s post:
  • Squirrel
Sounds cool!
Pa-Hoo-lee
[-] The following 3 users Like Pajoli's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel , Void_
(12-09-2019, 04:16 PM)Pajoli Wrote: Sounds cool!

Thanks Smile