Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where do you buy games ?
Everyone here is probably waiting for the release of new games such as cyberpunk. But not everyone can afford to buy them. They cost a lot.

Tell us where you buy the games at good prices ?
(10-26-2019, 02:04 PM)OrbitFace Wrote: Everyone here is probably waiting for the release of new games such as cyberpunk. But not everyone can afford to buy them. They cost a lot.

Tell us where you buy the games at good prices ?

The company that releases a game usually has a 'suggested retail price', and then sells to distributers based on how many they buy.

You should always check the busiest store that would sell them, in the country you're in. Check a few computer-oriented stores too. Also, check on-line via Amazon, etc.

And if you can't afford it, don;'t sweat it! That's why people make "free to play" games, like Agma! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
In my opinion best place is g2troll.com simply because it does the job (inform about all the deals) and you are getting free steam giftcards for uing them. You only need to upvote deals that you like, they give you points, you exchange points to free giftcards. seems cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes OrbitFace's post:
  • Squirrel
Why buy games when you play for free?
[-] The following 1 user Likes youcanyouwill's post:
  • Squirrel
I only buy games on Steam, mostly during summer sale when prices are like up to 90% cheaper

Although u can also wait for them to become free
U could get GTA5, Ark Survival Evolved and Hitman and some other games for free on Epic Games, and not long ago Watch Dogs 2 was free on Uplay
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)