Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Flyingblue Introduction
Hey, I guess this is a thing haha. I made an account on here a couple months ago for some private question I had but never really started getting involved in the forums.

So I'm flyingblue. If you've played Battle Royale NA within the last couple years you might have seen me! It's always been my main server, and at the time of making this post, I have about 64k kills, good for second place all time, and 775 wins, good for 5th all time. I use various names when playing, among the most common are "TT2" or "I'm Key". I am also one of the two co-leaders for a BR-heavy clan called TRASH, where a few good friends and I hang out together, call, listen to music, and play agma. I've always had a great time playing the game and I hope to get involved here as well! (:
Slack92#6574 // IES-92#3699 // #1 Kills Global BR // #4 Wins Global BR // #2 Points Global BR
[-] The following 2 users Like flyingblue's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Sora
(10-22-2019, 08:33 PM)flyingblue Wrote: Hey, I guess this is a thing haha. I made an account on here a couple months ago for some private question I had but never really started getting involved in the forums.

So I'm flyingblue. If you've played Battle Royale NA within the last couple years you might have seen me! It's always been my main server, and at the time of making this post, I have about 64k kills, good for second place all time, and 775 wins, good for 5th all time. I use various names when playing, among the most common are "TT2" or "I'm Key". I am also one of the two co-leaders for a BR-heavy clan called TRASH, where a few good friends and I hang out together, call, listen to music, and play agma. I've always had a great time playing the game and I hope to get involved here as well! (:

Welcome, FLyingblue, to the Forums!

I love stories like these!

You start to understand that, with all the people that you know who play the game, that there are yet hundreds more that you just haven't met yet!!

I have never met you, I don't think, for where it seems you may be the penultimate pvp (or 1v1. as in this game) competitive gamer, I am pretty much the opposite, having been "flying around" SuperSonic eating people for a few years.

Here's hoping that you set some of what is in your mind to posts, so that we can better get to know you, even if our game-paths aren't likely to cross! Smile

Carry killin' on! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, flyingblue, Sora