Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRASH GXNG Clan- Looking for skilled BRNA Players!
If you're interested in joining a high quality clan with great players and an even better community, we want you in TRASH! Take a look at the information below and then you can decide if TRASH is the right clan for you!

About Us
TRASH is an agma.io clan that was started in February this year. Each of our members has played the game for multiple years now, mostly in the Battle Royale game mode. We are an extremely small clan of ~5 members for the time being, but needless to say we all have plenty of experience. We've got a chill discord server where we hang out and talk, and we also keep up friendly, healthy relationships with each other by maintaining contact and simply having fun. Many of us started out in the old PGS clan from days old, but as time moved on so did some of the members, and now we're here, ready to keep rolling on together!

Members
Blood_Oath (Co-Leader, 6th all-time wins, 4th all-time kills)- Great to chill and hang out with in a Discord call for hours, awesome guy
Flyingblue (Co-Leader, 5th all-time wins, 2nd all-time kills)- You can find me on BRNA any day of the week using the name TT2 or Key! I'll be glad to jump in a call and duo with anybody in my clan whenever they ask for it.
Alex81405 (Formerly 1st all-time wins)- Known Alex for a long time, awesome dude. He doesn't play as much as I do any more but he's still got the skill. Some of my favorite times playing agma have been just zoning out, destroying servers, and talking shit with him.
MoodyBunny- Legit one of the coolest people I know. Bunny's helped me out a lot since joining the clan, she's got a great, open personality and almost always talks you through stuff whenever you need it.
James4356- Been playing with James since April. Great dude, spent dozens of hours late at night chatting back and forth in Discord and playing under random names.
xEclipse- Usually plays using the name Slash. Newer member of Trash but a lot of the older members have been hanging around and duoing with him for a few months now. Also a great skin editor, he's the man for any questions or requests.
Bushido- Known Beats the longest out of almost anybody in the clan, except maybe Blood and Alex. Super chill dude, plays pretty consistently. He's been around agma for a long time using a few different accounts. Like slash, Beats also edits skins for us. It's great having 2 different styles working together, any skin designers here who've collaborated which each other can attest to that.

What We Want in New Members
To join our clan you'll need to have insane stats and several hundred hours logged playing in BRNA, right? Not so! We're more interested in your abilities to play honorably and respect the competition by not random teaming under any circumstances, keeping at least a fairly clean mouth when wearing the tag, and just having an overall positive nature. In the end, however, we are still an exclusive clan for above-average players. Because this is the case, you'll still need to demonstrate more than just a good attitude to join up. The way we may perform a tryout varies but if you apply it's a fairly safe bet that I'll ask you to find one hour where you can play in the BRNA server. 1 hour translates to 5 games, and during those 5 I'll test you out in several different ways. We'll 1v1, we'll duo, and we'll practice tricks to fine-tune your reaction-time ability and your decision-making ability. 

Suggestions
While we won't be picky about this, we do recommend that you have plenty of experience playing BRNA. This usually means in the range of 15k+ kills and 200+ wins. Like I specified, however, we won't discriminate or reject based on stats alone because we understand you might not necessarily have been playing for the same amount of time as all of us. Just be prepared to show us your stats and please remember that if we decline your entry we'll have a reason outside of your stats  Big Grin

How do I Apply?
Application is really simple. You can apply one of 3 ways- You can DM me here, you can reply to this post, or you can add me as a friend on Discord and apply there! My Discord tag is KeyDirection#3699. Good luck, and I hope to see a few of you make it into TRASH within a couple of weeks!
[-] The following 1 user Likes flyingblue's post:
  • samira
Good luck with your clan! Smile

It's an Agma clan, right?
(10-22-2019, 11:16 PM)samira Wrote: Good luck with your clan! Smile

Oh, yeah. Didn't realize I should've specified, my bad ahaha
(10-23-2019, 04:41 AM)flyingblue Wrote:

Yes, well, the domain IS "agarioforums.net"... lol. Agma just happens to fall within the agar-like games that are out there now!

I'd also like to wish you the best of luck with your clan!

Why "Trash", if I may ask??

It's just weird... when I saw the name of your clan I had two thoughts: One was of the two players I sometimes see in the SuperSonic server I play in, "Trash bag 1" and "Trash bag 2" (lol)...

And the other hits closer to home. About 3 decades ago, my first on-line personna was named "Trash Compactor", and I actually 'cracked a few warez' under that name. I even have a baseball cap somewhere that has my shortened community name on it, 'Trash'!
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
(10-23-2019, 10:14 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 04:41 AM)flyingblue Wrote:

Yes, well, the domain IS "agarioforums.net"... lol. Agma just happens to fall within the agar-like games that are out there now!

I'd also like to wish you the best of luck with your clan!

Why "Trash", if I may ask??

It's just weird... when I saw the name of your clan I had two thoughts: One was of the two players I sometimes see in the SuperSonic server I play in, "Trash bag 1" and "Trash bag 2" (lol)...

And the other hits closer to home. About 3 decades ago, my first on-line personna was named "Trash Compactor", and I actually 'cracked a few warez' under that name. I even have a baseball cap somewhere that has my shortened community name on it, 'Trash'!

It started out as a joke back when we first made the clan. When we started it up, we had a few more members than we do now, closer to 6 or 7, all who were and still are great friends. At the time literally everyone in the clan was on at least one of the top 10 stat leaderboards for BRNA, so everyone was a top ~20 player who played the server. If we did a clan takeover where we all played together it would be fun to dominate and then when we won we would say things like "we're so trash" haha. It was just a dumb joke and we thought it was funny seeing the rest of the server complain about us.

Unfortunately, as I've said, we've gotten smaller in the last few months- a couple people left peacefully to move on to other games or servers- one guy just disappeared without saying anything. I'm proud to say over the course of the clan I've only ever had to forcibly remove one guy out of about 20 for random teaming
  • Squirrel
(10-23-2019, 04:34 PM)flyingblue Wrote: It started out as a joke back when we first made the clan. When we started it up, we had a few more members than we do now, closer to 6 or 7, all who were and still are great friends. At the time literally everyone in the clan was on at least one of the top 10 stat leaderboards for BRNA, so everyone was a top ~20 player who played the server. If we did a clan takeover where we all played together it would be fun to dominate and then when we won we would say things like "we're so trash" haha. It was just a dumb joke and we thought it was funny seeing the rest of the server complain about us.

Unfortunately, as I've said, we've gotten smaller in the last few months- a couple people left peacefully to move on to other games or servers- one guy just disappeared without saying anything. I'm proud to say over the course of the clan I've only ever had to forcibly remove one guy out of about 20 for random teaming

I'm glad that I asked! That was a wonderful look into how your clan was, and I hope that it's resurgence will go just as well, with you meeting some new people that you'll come to enjoy playing with!

Running a clan is no easy task... I've heard some stories. So here's to continued success in Round 2 of your clan, and I'll bet that anyone who thought, "Man, I ain't gonna join no clan named 'Trash'", is having second thoughts about now!
Fight the Good Fight
Bump for update to the OP, made some minor wording changes and added in 3 new TRASH members
  • Squirrel
(11-19-2019, 11:45 PM)flyingblue Wrote: Bump for update to the OP, made some minor wording changes and added in 3 new TRASH members

I'm glad to hear your clan is operational!

Do you also have a clan ad on our Discord server?
Fight the Good Fight
(11-20-2019, 06:17 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 11:45 PM)flyingblue Wrote: Bump for update to the OP, made some minor wording changes and added in 3 new TRASH members

I'm glad to hear your clan is operational!

Do you also have a clan ad on our Discord server?

We used to, I got what was supposed to be a one week ban from the Discord server a few months ago but never got unbanned so I can't check if it's still up haha