Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Miracle Scripts for Agma.io !!!
Star 
MIRACLE SCRIPTS for Agma.io - Version 1.5

Miracle Scripts is a collection of several little scripts. They are bundled to make it easier to install all of them in once instead of a number of small scripts separately.
@Azari made a video about it, watch it now on YouTube, to see some of the features and an installation guide: https://youtu.be/nvLd4EOws9g?t=64

The scripts enhance Agma.io and add some nice-to-have features. None of them are necessary. But all of them are fun Big Grin

The scripts only work with the PC version of Agma.io, not on any mobile devices. The scripts do not add any cheat-like features, only some funny additions. The scripts might have conflicts with Nuke's animation script (not tested). If you have my old animation script, please deactivate the old one!

Features:
- Favorite Skins: Bookmark your favorite custom skins!
- Animation: Let your cell spin, jump, shake, flip and wacky just by pressing a key (CTRL by default) !
- Dance: Let your cell dance! Press END to start, then it will dance until you press END again!  Meanwhile you can play animations! Or hold W!
- Paste Text: Copy & paste text and emojis to the chatbox! This is very basic right now, but will be improved in the future. Default key is POS1.
- Chat Replacements: Create snippets / replacements for the chat box! For example, type :*( to get a crying emoji.
- Chat Log: You can see the whole chat log, copy messages and player names, or double click on a message to get a translation! Key is L.
- Time Command: Type "time" into the chatbox and press ENTER to see the current time

Keys can be changed and replacements can be added! Also great to add your favorite emojis or sayings!!

The script will add a new button in the menu:
[Image: settings0ektq.png]

Click on that button to navigate to the settings page:
[Image: setting-arearrkq2.png]

Inserting additional emojis:
[Image: emojis.jpg]

Chatlog:
[Image: log.png?1572474086]

Bookmark skins:
[Image: bookmark_skins.jpg?1575727459]

ATTENTION: Custom scripts can be dangerous! They can be abused to let your PC mine bitcoins or to steal sensible information, for example login credentials! I recommend to never install scripts that are „encrypted“ (cannot be read by humans) or load externals scripts! Miracle scripts don’t do such things.

INSTALLATION:

- To include custom scripts you have to install either the Greasemonkey (Firefox) or Tampermonkey (Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera, and Firefox) browser extension
- Then go to https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/391142...le-scripts and click on the "Install script" button
- Another page will open. Click on "Install" to actually install the script

Video guide: https://youtu.be/nvLd4EOws9g?t=64
[-] The following 9 users Like samira's post:
  • Azari, corsairs, Démone, gallyberseker, Nuke , Shade1453, Sora, Squirrel , yukichan
(10-16-2019, 01:51 AM)samira Wrote: MIRACLE SCRIPTS for Agma.io - Version 1.2

Miracle Scripts is a collection of several little scripts. They are bundled to make it easier to install all of them in once instead of a number of small scripts separately.

The scripts enhance Agma.io and add some nice-to-have features. None of them are necessary. But all of them are fun Big Grin

The scripts only work with the PC version of Agma.io, not on any mobile devices. The scripts do not add any cheat-like features, only some funny additions. The scripts might have conflicts with Nuke's animation script (not tested). If you have the old animation script, please deactivate the old one!

Features:
- Animation: Let your cell spin, jump, shake, flip and wacky just by pressing a key (CTRL by default) !
- Dance: Let your cell dance! Press END to start, then it will dance until you press END again!  Meanwhile you can play animations! Or hold W!
- Paste Text: Copy & paste text and emojis to the chatbox! This is very basic right now, but will be improved in the future. Default key is POS1.
- Chat Replacements: Create snippets / replacements for the chat box! For example, type :*( to get a crying emoji.

Keys can be changed and replacements can be added! Also great to add your favorite emojis or sayings!!

The script will add a new button in the menu:
[Image: settings0ektq.png]

Click on that button to navigate to the settings page:
[Image: setting-arearrkq2.png]

Inserting additional emojis:
[Image: emojis.jpg]

ATTENTION: Custom scripts can be dangerous! They can be abused to let your PC mine bitcoins or to steal sensible information, for example login credentials! I recommend to never install scripts that are „encrypted“ (cannot be read by humans) or load externals script! Miracle scripts don’t do such things.

INSTALLATION:

- To include custom scripts you have to install either the Greasemonkey (Firefox) or Tampermonkey (Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera, and Firefox) browser extension
- Then go to https://greasyfork.org/de/scripts/391142...le-scripts and click on the "Install script" button
- Another page will open. Click on "Install" to actually install the script
Nice Smile)
Blud      S҉h҉a҉d҉e҉      Blud 
Update: Animations now work in party chat as well - great for party animations! Big Grin
Normally I'm a purist, and would never install a script... But I think I will install this one, once I get a new machine!

Thanks for showing off your programming skills, and supplying some Girly Power! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • samira
NEW FEATURE (BETA): Added chat log Exclamation

You will see the whole chat log - the messages will not disappear over time! You can also mark parts of it and copy them! This is also a way to copy nicknames - *ahem*, of course you won't abuse that! And you can double click on a message, then a new window will open with a translation! (Not all languages are supported but for instance Spanish, French, German, Russian) This is really cool to quickly have a translation of a chat message!!

- If you update, you have to set a key in the config to use this feature.  Idea
- This features is in beta state, it might have some bugs or flaws!
- So if you spot a bug, please let me now!
[-] The following 2 users Like samira's post:
  • Azari, Squirrel
(10-30-2019, 10:25 PM)samira Wrote: NEW FEATURE (BETA): Added chat log Exclamation

You will see the whole chat log - the messages will not disappear over time! You can also mark parts of it and copy them! This is also a way to copy nicknames - *ahem*, of course you won't abuse that! And you can double click on a message, then a new window will open with a translation! (Not all languages are supported but for instance Spanish, French, German, Russian) This is really cool to quickly have a translation of a chat message!!

- If you update, you have to set a key in the config to use this feature.  Idea
- This features is in beta state, it might have some bugs or flaws!
- So if you spot a bug, please let me now!

This script is becoming so valuable, I'm thinking of suggesting that all in-game moderators install it, once the in-game moderators can actually do something. One of my biggest problems with the chat, was that it disappeared too quickly, and in a moderation situation, that ability is very important.

So thanks a lot! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
Thank you for the feedback!

It’s amazing, I always thought it you play for a long time the public Chat would have to be enormous...
But actually it’s not, just a few pages! Big Grin

Well but right now this is just a beta feature. Had to fix two bits today. And also it feels incomplete... will add some improvements soon!!

Hey what do you think: should I maybe try to not only show the chat but also to show the chat box (input field)? So hat it’s possible to chat In That full screen view. Would be a lot of work to implement this but it could be quite cool!
Yo, this looks interesting, I need to give this a try tomorrow!
[-] The following 2 users Like Azari's post:
  • samira, Squirrel
New feature: 

Added "time" command - type "time" into the chatbox and press ENTER to see the current time

The time will be your local time in the correct time format.
I just made a YT video about this! I love the animation feature, keep up the good work!
Video: https://youtu.be/nvLd4EOws9g
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azari's post:
  • samira