Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dank Memer
I'm putting this here to people will stop asking questions ab the bot and so dat i can just send dis to dem
(If you're apart of the Discord community then you should know what i'm talking about and if you're not feel free to join Smile https://discord.gg/x2NCc7d )

Bunny said it was removed for bugging out and its pls meme command cuz it had a lot of "explicit content" and tbh to me it shouldn't be banned u should bring back the bot and disable the command it had bad memes anyways >:c ezpz ok das all byebye pros
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(10-22-2019, 12:42 AM)samira Wrote: You are so right!

It was the main reason I stayed in the Discord - so I decided to leave.

I can't believe that you, an otherwise intelligent human being, like memes!!

Every time I start being forced to see a few (such as the times people tell me there's something in #images I have to see, sigh), I can literally feel my remaining neurons beinf forcefully removed from my skull!

It was no secret that I dislike bots in general, but that bot, most of all... Not only for th explicit stuff that we want to keep everyone away from, but then there's the memes, and too often people use a pic that shound be classified as "h - - - - i" and turn it into a meme, and can't for the life of them understand why anyone would object.

It iterally has no redeemin qaulities. It will teach you nothing but stuff your parents will beat you for knowing.

I'm glad that Dank Memer is dead!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(10-22-2019, 11:17 PM)samira Wrote: Ugh yeah, well no h__t_i memes for me as well Confused

But I use the bot for the money game Big Grin Not for memes. Tongue

By the way, I think memes can be of very different quality! Yeah some are rather simple but some are quite okay, don't you think?

I am thinking of posting some examples! Angel

~gasps with open firmly agape~

You like TIME-WASTERS!!

I would not have suspected that at all!

Yes, many Discord bots are in this "Time-waster" category, creating fake currencies, and small amusing ways to "play".

Many of them also try to promote "activity" on the Discord server, but this is a sham... for a Discord server is kept healthy by fine conversation, and fostering new relationships. The time-waster games just take those addicted to Discord through the unavoidable lapses in those times where the chat is worth reading.

I must say, in a way Discord is very much like Twitter at times -- effectively useless!

With so many young people as members, they often have no real motivation to serious chat, and are just "goofing around".

The time-waster bots promote that.

I recall a Discord server I was on (one of the "Chill" variants) that had one called 'Mystiuak', which tried to make you type something once per minute to keep your fake-currency growing at a maximum rate. and how we set out to prove it was a time waster with a spreadsheet.

That same company then had another bot (kind of like a version 2 with total rewrite) that I forget the name of, and you could insanely grow your fake-currency at the top of a level, before you went on to the next plateau (level), where you would again begin by making next to nothing... and we had a couple of us, that amassed huuuuge sums of fake currency, and purposely never advanced to the "next level" anymore for the sole purpose of trying to rescue people from their addiction to the bot, by pushing them through all the levels that they wanted, until they too saw that the game was useless. (lol)

I suppose that I have my own time-wasters, but they are just very different. For some reason, I like to think that by sharing stuff with young people on-line, I can make my life less useless than my issue of depression through childhood would have otherwise left it. Perhaps I am wasting my time? But every once in awhile I reach someone, and that makes all the difference to me, for there is no commodity more importnt, and essential in our world, than our children!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!