Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
insane bots in everyserver
so today, i got into agma to play, and every single server is full. 
legit, i have to refresh so many time to got in. and it's all bots, not bots but players being controlled by some script.
i mean, this goes on and on, i can't even enjoy this.
and it turns out that a lot of my friend have this script too.
what is this script? 
may we permanent ban them all? 
this is way to annoying and unfair, in x-insta, they get full mass in 5 secound
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • Supergirl
(10-08-2019, 04:15 PM)samira Wrote: Yeah it started yesterday and obviously is not under control... Confused

I saw the bots trying to take hold of SuperSonic yesterday, but they failed. Today, I haven't seen them at all.

I know that Sora is working on it.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr
(10-09-2019, 02:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 04:15 PM)samira Wrote: Yeah it started yesterday and obviously is not under control... Confused

I saw the bots trying to take hold of SuperSonic yesterday, but they failed. Today, I haven't seen them at all.

heckk no, today, xy x and all giant server have bots called 114514 and saying random numbers and ****

lmaoo

all of the bot user is farming coins everyday, and so they became so rich, btw someone told me the bots script is on discord, u can tell soru about it, other wise, this bots is so unfair. pls let him ban all players using bots
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-10-2019, 08:47 AM)xmaster Wrote:

heckk no, today, xy x and all giant server have bots called 114514 and saying random numbers and ****

lmaoo

all of the bot user is farming coins everyday, and so they became so rich, btw someone told me the bots script is on discord, u can tell soru about it, other wise, this bots is so unfair. pls let him ban all players using bots
They get bannedSmile When did you last see the bots? Because the past 2 days, people using the script have almost instantly been banned. Their accounts get banned as well.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-10-2019, 12:55 PM)Sora Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 08:47 AM)xmaster Wrote:

lmaoo

They get bannedSmile When did you last see the bots? Because the past 2 days, people using the script have almost instantly been banned. Their accounts get banned as well.

I haven't seen the bots in... more than a day for sure, probably more than two. I just can never keep track of the passage of time. lol!

We thank you for removing this scourge!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!