Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different leaderboard results for desktop and mobile version
Hi everyone,
I would like to ask, why do I have different results for weekly leaderboards in my account?
Last week I've earned 53 ranking points in mobile version, but as I used computer to collect my rewards, it showed only 20 points and lower reward to me.

Can somebody explain why it happened?
Thank you in advance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vlkaj's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(10-07-2019, 10:34 AM)vlkaj Wrote: Hi everyone,
I would like to ask, why do I have different results for weekly leaderboards in my account?
Last week I've earned 53 ranking points in mobile version, but as I used computer to collect my rewards, it showed only 20 points and lower reward to me.

Can somebody explain why it happened?
Thank you in advance.

Are you talking about agar.io? They have a mobile version, so that is likely true -- I think the two are completely separate. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong?)

But for agma.io, there is no mobile app, although you can still play via browser as far as I know. There should only be one leaderboard.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026

The leaderboards for the mobile and browser versions have always been separate for some reason. But, game currency, levels, skins and stats are cross-platform. It's better to open potions on the leaderboard with fewer players.
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr